Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

please do not do this if there is a copyright on the image or if the image is a auto, memorabilia or serial as this would be misleading potential trader and for the copyright, against our rule. So be careful at this. As you will notice, we add a Sportscardforum.com on each images and this is to prevent other use members images to host on their site. Ebay can have the same or COMC do the same. This would be a infraction to our copyright material rule.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just read this post.. I am very sorry.. I have posted some from COMC because I found links... What if the pics are from ebay?? I have been putting a lot of pic in there since I have figured out a way to do it. It takes a couple exta minutes from my computer now (I change them to GIF and it works) I noticed I got card cash for VALID photo's... I want to make sure I keep putting up valid ones so I will only put up ones from my computer from now on.. unless finding a pic off ebay is ok..

I don't want to cause any trouble for the site. I want to help.... I'll start scanning all of mine.. The gif seems to work

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did upload some that had SCF on it too...

I'm kind of pumped because I never earn CC..whats the best way to do that with the uploading of pics?

I'll stop pulling them from other sites and load from my own computer... It'll be worth it if I earn CC too!!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

We build a images library for cards we do not have a image. Mainly if it show a image prior for you to add a entry then you get nothing. If for a card there is no image then if the card meet the criteria we ask then you get 0.5 CC per images. Those are paid randomly When we decide to make the payment. We store in a table the card pending once they have been validated by staff and when we pay them it empty the card you have pending waiting for payment.

So when you have a yellow background and no image this mean if you do upload a image you will get the CC if validated. This is also why no other Copyright can be there. If there is a SCF watermark then most likely we already have this image since it as the watermark. So when searching for card if you grab a image from the archive we maintain, you get no CC.

But also if you want to build your inventory, it good for all auto, memorabilia, serial cards that you show your card and not someone else cards. Because If I see the card image and trade with you then I expect that I will get this card and not someone else card. This would be misrepresentation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

gotcha.. so are the GIF files ok? Those show up and the Jpeg do not..

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

if they show up, yes, no idea why jpg are not working but again it depend how you do things and this I have no idea what you do. But what ever work for you will do the job. As long as you see the image you uploaded then it's working.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool. Thanks a lot Luke.. Yeah IDK why it's not working with the Jpeg either.. I did notice that when I was pulling jpeg's from the internent they ended .jpg instead of .jpeg so I tried changing that along with the size but still no luck... I'l continue with the gif from my computer

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only thing I'm not understanding now is how to get my cards to a Player PC... I have 3 cards added to a Dudlet PC but it still says 0/617 in the Quick Player PC.. How do I get them to add to that specific player?? I want to see how many of his cards I have but it has not logged the three I put in there. I clicked the PC box too and they are listed as PC

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

if you added player in the PC fast link section, the stats get updated only when you visit he stats page. Mainly the 0/617 is a link and when you click on it it will be updated once you leave the stats page. This is not live compilation but only get's updated when you visit the stats page as Member can add many and if I had to compile each player each time you do a operation in My inventory, it would slow you down and is really not needed. We want it to remain fast. So I store these value in a table so it's fast to retrieve but when you hit the stats page then I update the table where I store these player. Like I have about 20 players and it would slow me down a lot if I was trying to update these or read them in real time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for telling us the image pixel requirement because earlier it was a confusion in my mind that what quality image you guys need, what should be the pixel ration. Now the picture is more clear and i try to upload this pixel size image.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast