Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RO003DO's Items on eBay

I have a couple sets that aren't listed is there a way to add the cards.

For example 1996 and 1997 Digital Replay Motion Vision Football. They're small sets so I can add them manually if possible. I do have some large ones as well.

Complete box sets and sealed wax packs and boxes can they be inventoried as well.

Thanks for any help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it possible to delete your entire inventory at once?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Read post number 3 in this thread:
    Delete a entire Inventory

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thecardboardempire's Items on eBay

Okay so I'm having a few problems. I am adding cards to my want list by clicking off "want list" yet these cards are also going into my inventory? How can I stop this?

I can make a category but how do I add cards to these categories?

How do I remove an inventory or category?

Is there any way to add multiple cards without adding an entire set? OR add once card at a time?

Basically my inventory is so messed right now that I want to start from scratch. How do I delete everything?

Thanks.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I see you are new, make sur to read this forum:

Inventory/Storefront Tutorials

Adding a card to your want list, actually add a entry in your inventory to track it but with a quantity of 0 card. So it should not come up as a card you own. Unless you click to add a card then by default the quantity is set to zero and even if you check want list, if you do not set quantity to zero then it will stay as a card you own. But if you click on a icon to add to the want list, it will not put quantity to 1.

To create a category is like a query to a database. Mainly prior to creating a cetegory, select for intance a query like
    Select "PC"
    Select Hockey and then "Montréal Canadien"
    Slelect in player name "Carey Price"

Then create the category once the cards you alredy have are showing up.
    Mainly you made a database query To show only cards from Carye Price, from the montreal canadien and set as PC only. In the future, when you set any Carey Price cards as PC they will automatically be added in the category as the filter is what I store as a gategory and the database do the rest.

Note that My Inventory Tab is where you manage your personal inventory, From there you do have a link to the Inventories Tab where you cards will show to the public. You need to create the category in the public section: View my Inventory New

To manage and delete category go into the My Inventory Tab and there you will see a link on the top right to manage you category called: Public category . From there you can rename a category, change the order they show up or delete a category. To change the content of a cetegory, you need to delete it and create a new one since it's a database query with specific filter that we store and not the actual cards.

To manage inventory go to My Inventory Tab and from there find the cards you wnat to delete add or modify and use the icon on the left of the cards to manage them.

If you do not have a card you will see only these icon:

TOUT TIN
    The blue + is to add a card and the red triangle is to report a error on the card to the SCF staff. TOUT and TIN is a advance function that can be used along with our trade manager to manage trade with the inventory. I used it all the time because prior to making a trade, you can add remove cards on both side of the trade and later once agreed you can use the trade list to create the trade and it let you add or remove cards from the given trade with the push of a button and you never have to type the cards in question since you use inventory search to add cards to the trade list and it post the list in the trade manager. Save a lot of time and let make it easier to not forget to add and remove cards.

TOUT: Trade out will add a card that you own and will send and TIN: Trade in let you add cards that you will receive.

TOUT TIN

Now the pen is to edit a given cards, The shopping cart is to add a card to the storefront but currently you can only sell cards for CC and not for money.
    The red check mark is to add a card to your want list and the red X is to delete a card. Now if you put your cursor over a icon it will add a short description of what it does as a reminder.

To add multiple cards:

To add multiple cards, this can be done only from the set pages.

Under my inventory, the card description read like this:
    2007-08 Artifacts #205 Carey Price
    Attributes: RC, S#

Click on the link of the set name to reach that given set page or use the link on the right to search sets: Search card sets

Then once on that page: Click on the link on the top right: To enter many cards, use this fast entry page. This is the best way to add multiple cards. One click on a number will set the quantity to +1. Once you do have one or more cards of a given card it will show the number as bold. The mouse over will show the quantity.

But there is also a other feature. Let's say you have almost all cards of a set and ant to also set some of the cards as PC or like me I had some sets with 30 cards all from the same number like the Proset from the 90's or Upper deck.

Then what you can do is from the set page, in the Action: combobox, select Set quantity to 1 minimum. This will set all cards that was atero to 1 as quantity.
    Now on the list blue header on the far right just after Last Update, check the check box and this will only select the cards you have but since you already set all cards from the set at 1 then it will slect the entire set.
    Then from the same Action: combobox, select to edit all selected cards, this will open a list where you can edit PC or not, qhantity, card value.

I suggest to not use more then 200 cards at a time as it's possible that selecting more then 200, it couldbe to bog for the update to pass and you can loose all the work done.

Read post number 3 in this thread:
    Delete a entire Inventory

NO TRADING/NO SALES ALLOWED

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kaidensage's Items on eBay

Why is it that whenever I enter a card into the "My Inventory" it places itself into a category by itself. Meaning all the cards i place in my inventory go into whatever category I have, and does not allow me to place it in the one i desire.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Padres
    See willbeaturbid619's Items on eBay Instagram:

How do i add a 1/1 to the inventory when it obviously hasn't been submitted?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Why is it that whenever I enter a card into the "My Inventory" it places itself into a category by itself. Meaning all the cards i place in my inventory go into whatever category I have, and does not allow me to place it in the one i desire.

Mainly prior to creating a new category, you need to apply filter that will define the category you want to create. Category does not work by letting you add card to them but by applying filter prior to creating the category. There is a tutorial here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...your-inventory that you can read. But the simple way is to use a post of yours to hit the View my Inventory New link in the post bit section. This bring you to your public section of your inventory. Then open the advance search link found under the My Store button.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...fam/advsearch/
    in there, let's say you want to create your football rookie trader category. Select in sport: Football in Attributes: RC and in the Inventory type: select Trader only. This will bring you to this page once you hit the search button.
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...50/at3/rc/pc/0

Now you can create a category, once on this page called Football Rookie or jus rookie for trade. Mainly a category is the set of filter you selected prior to create the category and then all you need to do is give a title that reflect the filter you just selected. Then card get added or remove instantly since the filter is use to query your inventory in real time. Then you never have to add or remove cards from categories. If you have more question, feel free to ask.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

How do i add a 1/1 to the inventory when it obviously hasn't been submitted?

Well maybe the card is in the database already, maybe if you tell us what the card is, I can find it. If not then we have a forum to report missing cards so they get added. Often new member just does way to specific search and don't find a card but it's already in the database. One trick you can use is to enter only the player name using first name and then the last name and select only Print run: 1/1 then it might appear in the list.

We do not use word search but more string search. So if the info is not a direct match to a string then it will not show up. This is why I say some time less info will make a card show up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Padres
    See willbeaturbid619's Items on eBay Instagram:

The 2015 Panini Crown Royale Charles Woodson 1/1 Retail Black #75. I didnt do such a broad search the next go around. Appreciate the help, love the site just getting used to it.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast