Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

Hi.
    Where to post or who to pm when cards are missing in the inventory.
    Iam listing my Damphousse cards and already found 2 not listed.
    Regards Patrik

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community > Inventory/OPG/Storefront

There is a section for all inventory and storefront issue and in there, you will find all sports sub forum for each sport to make request.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See CatdaddysCards55's Items on eBay

This is what I was asking in my thread about inventory and iPhone. Was it BB code capable. Ie [img]

You can't link, copy images from internet. If you want to have the image hosted here, the image need to be locally on your computer to do so.

One way is to open the bigger images. Not the thumbnail version then when you see it, Right click on the image itself and the right button of the mouse will bring down a menu, do save as and choose a place on your computer disk to save it. Then once you are on the update card page of the card you want to upload the image then you use the browse button to select on YOUR computer, the image you want to upload.

So to resume you need to have the image on your computer, not else where on Internet to be able to upload any image in the inventory. So it not then you need to save it first on your disk. Simple once you know how.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

No, read my previous answer, the image as to be on the computer and not on internet. The reply molgina probably gave you was more about the forum then my application.

But on your iPhone, it must store the image somewhere? For the upload to work, you need the address locally on your machine and can't tell you more then this since I don't know the iPhone OS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is the size of the image that is considered to small to be used in the inventory ? i have some on my computer but they get rejected they look big enough to me .

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Multiply the height with the width and if you are under 90,000 then it can be rejected. If they are mini then ask for them to be accepted. Best way to scan a mini id put it in a top loader and crop it.

So mainly 300X300 = 90,000 and as I check for total of the multiplication smaller then 90,000 and normally the mod will not validate them.

280X 315 = 88,200 will not pass.

Also some add the card then when the back is bllue instead of white or yellow, they think there is no image when in fact we have them. As soon as you add a card with no image, you will not see if we do have the image. All rejected item can be reinstated as they are not deleted right away as only a status number change in the database entry and the image will still show until I do a final validation. Often when I see mini, I validate them and then you would get the CC. Only me can hard delete the image and the data entry. This give time to one to revalidate them in case a member contest it. I will make a contest entry so you can see wich one where really rejected and if there is more then what it would show, this would be because you had already some entry and added the images after thinking there was no images. It's normal that when you add a card, we stop showing the generic image. A good way to verify this is to delete the entry and then you see if there is a image or not. All that conplained, this was the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, is this still valid? I added a card under User CP -> Card DB Management -> Manage inventory.

But when i click inventory on the tab at the top of the page, can't do a search for the card.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Hi, is this still valid? I added a card under User CP -> Card DB Management -> Manage inventory.

But when i click inventory on the tab at the top of the page, can't do a search for the card.

User CP -> Card DB Management -> Manage inventory
    This was the old inventory system we once have but no longer use I iwll need to remove them once we will upgrade to VBulletin 4.1 in a few weeks.

Use the button on the top to enter cards in the My Inventory tab.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does add images for the cards in the inventory count toward your gallery? Since I'm just a regular member, says I get 20 gallery images, or is the gallery totally different from uploading images for inventory?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast