Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Montreal Canadiens

Hey, so I've been really scratching my head over this one. How do I add cards to my Personal Collection (NFT)? I add cards and they automatically go to my trade list, but there are certain ones that I want in my PC NFT list. Thanks for the help.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

edit these cards and check the PC field.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

It is weird. The image I have 1976 OPC Mike Schmidt is something like 1008 * 1100. Will below the restrictions.
    I don't know why I cannot upload the image?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

It is weird. The image I have 1976 OPC Mike Schmidt is something like 1008 * 1100. Will below the restrictions.
    I don't know why I cannot upload the image?

Image height and width is only one of the parameter. There is also a limit on the file size:
    Maximum file size: 2049 Kb (2 Mg)
    Maximum image width = 2400 pixels
    Maximum image height = 1800 pixels

Also a other reason for a failed upload is a image that is corupted. At time a image will show well on your computer but a file image has the image itself and a header and footer to the file that contain file image info. Now if the file does not end like it should because it's missing something it will still show on your computer but will fail the test via a upload and the image will come out as corrupted and be refused.

A other reason is the file type allowed, JPG, GIF and a other type I don;t recall off hand.

My guess is you are trying to upload a BMP type that would fail on the image type allowed and on the file size as well. Check the file type and file size first and if these are JPG and under 2 Mb then make a new scan as the image file is probably corrupted.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I have the image at 1022 * 1597. Why doesen't the browser not uploading the picture.
    I tried 1024 * 724, browser is not uploading the full picture only half.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I have the image at 1022 * 1597. Why doesen't the browser not uploading the picture.
    I tried 1024 * 724, browser is not uploading the full picture only half.

Not sure what exactly you are trying to explain here but I explain already that three other things may make a upload fail. The image file size, the image file type as to be JPG or GIF and a image can be corrupted.

On "I tried 1024 * 724" not sure what you mean by half.

Can you be more specific and post not only the height and width but post also the file size and type. Also what do you mean by half???

All image larger then 1024 * 724 will be automaticaly resize to 1024 * 724 to limit the file size. This alllow member to upload image scan and not have to resize it and make us store less Kb as it is costly to store big size images.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 12-18-2012 at 10:55 PM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Just check the log error file and seem to me you did not catch on the file type not being correct as I see a few of these messages.
    ERROR - 2012-12-18 19:44:00 --> The filetype you are attempting to upload is
    not allowed.
    ERROR - 2012-12-18 19:54:21 --> The filetype you are
    attempting to upload is not allowed.

Has to be a JPG or a gif image to be accepted. BMP or other file type will be rejected. Scanned images come out being BMP and have to be saved as JPG images so they can be compress and compatible with the web. BMP scan can take a lot of space and why we do not accept them as they are not compress at all. While a browser would show them, they take way to much disk spaces and exceed the limit we set.

For instance a card scanned at 300 DPI cut to the card size only
    save as a BMP will be 2,268 Kb
    Saved as a PSD will be 4,574 Kb
    Saved as JPG medium will be 90 KB.

To the eyes all cards look the same on the computer, quality wise, yet the file size is much less when saved as JPG. Check your file type and try saving it as a JPG medium compression image. All my collection is saved like that and you can see all little detail on the cards.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 12-18-2012 at 11:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nfra4261's Items on eBay

Is there a way to delete a team from a card? I accidentally added the wrong team.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Use the red triangle icon to report the error when the card list in My Inventory. This small icon is in all cards action first left column in the list. Just need to be on the right card to report it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nfra4261's Items on eBay

Use the red triangle icon to report the error when the card list in My Inventory. This small icon is in all cards action first left column in the list. Just need to be on the right card to report it.

Thanks!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast