Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Is there a way to add a card to your pc only once its entered into the"my inventory" without deleting the card and then re-entering into pc only?

I do not believe so. I have just been putting everything in one big list. I figure if someone asks and it's something I don't want to move I'll just tell them. But it does look like you have to add them to your PC as you add them in to start. I'm definitely not gonna bother moving stuff that I'm definitely keeping. Too time consuming so my system works to just tell the person it's mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

is there a youtube video for this? i feel retarded,i seriously can not figure out how to add stuff and then category it. ive tried but the categories are all screwed up and cards go inot every category. this sucks

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I do not believe there is. PM me this weekend if your still having trouble and I will walk you through it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i figured out how to add my cardinals cards to my pc list. lol i guess it just took me longer

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

is there a youtube video for this? i feel retarded,i seriously can not figure out how to add stuff and then category it. ive tried but the categories are all screwed up and cards go inot every category. this sucks

video for creating categories:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/demo/category.html

video for adding card in the inventory:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/demo/...inventory.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Having a little trouble getting started as well! Thanks for video CHL helped me! Do you just add to inventory and others search your cards or is it better to use photobucket and list what your looking for to intiate a trade?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Having a little trouble getting started as well! Thanks for video CHL helped me! Do you just add to inventory and others search your cards or is it better to use photobucket and list what your looking for to intiate a trade?

I do not use photobucket. But I will use the inventory to make trade list to post on the forums to maximise visibility. I use in the public section of the inventory the text only tab to make text list and post them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am having trouble finding multiple cards I'm trying to add to my inventory. For example, I have 2009-2010 Russell Westbrook Panini Prestige Super Sophs Auto 25/57 card # 3. Every search I have tried, yielded no results. I've gone from very basic to detailed description and/or attributes. Same thing with a 2010-2011 Kobe Bryant Prestigious Pros swatch 369/499 card #09.... and a few other cards I have. Anyone give me some tips on searches? I followed the tutorials and am lost. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

In the Inventory/storefront feedback forum we have sub forum for request purpose per sport, please post in there.
    Basketball

I am having trouble finding multiple cards I'm trying to add to my inventory. For example, I have 2009-2010 Russell Westbrook Panini Prestige Super Sophs Auto 25/57 card # 3. Every search I have tried, yielded no results. I've gone from very basic to detailed description and/or attributes. Same thing with a 2010-2011 Kobe Bryant Prestigious Pros swatch 369/499 card #09.... and a few other cards I have. Anyone give me some tips on searches? I followed the tutorials and am lost. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast