2006 Norfolk Tides: Yusaku Iriki

I need card #16 Yusaku Iriki, or any BBM cards you might have...Would rather buy commons than have to buy the whole set. I live in Okinawa, Japan and he is a clubhouse manager for one of the minor league teams that come through here.

Anyone able to help me out? I will be seeing him in February and he will sign any and all cards. I should be able to get a few signed for anyone who can help me out too...

I can check some places around here. THey normally have a ton of old Norfolk Tides stuff. If it was the season they have a shop in the stadium with tons of old teams sets.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    I can check some places around here. THey normally have a ton of old Norfolk Tides stuff. If it was the season they have a shop in the stadium with tons of old teams sets.
    Thanks...I really appreciate it! Seems like baseball threads get buried pretty often. I have been at this for about 3 years trying to find this card on here and other sites. Thanks, and Happy New Year!