Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (76)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Fan Packs - Question about providing SASE

What does everyone do to supply return postage when writing to a team for a fan pack or autograph when it is in a different country? For example, I live in Canada. Obviously I can't send a SASE with US postage on it for them to send or return the material. What do I do?

Thanks,
    Hidden Content

I have many jersey and auto cards. Let me know what you need.
    If I don't have the cards you need, I'll be happy to watch out for them for you and contact you if I find them.

you can try sending an IRC, it is an international reply coupon that allows the person to buy postage to your country. I don't know if it will work for fan packs but I have used them to send out autographs.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (76)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Thanks Jadezfire. Are these coupons available at the post office? Did they work okay with getting autographs?
    Hidden Content

I have many jersey and auto cards. Let me know what you need.
    If I don't have the cards you need, I'll be happy to watch out for them for you and contact you if I find them.

The post office I went to didnt have any or know what they were, but I was able to order them online at usps.com by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the buy stamps link then I typed in IRC in search box and it came up