Fan Packs - Question about providing SASE

What does everyone do to supply return postage when writing to a team for a fan pack or autograph when it is in a different country? For example, I live in Canada. Obviously I can't send a SASE with US postage on it for them to send or return the material. What do I do?

Thanks,
    Hidden Content

I have many jersey and auto cards. Let me know what you need.
    If I don't have the cards you need, I'll be happy to watch out for them for you and contact you if I find them.

2. Kronozio
    you can try sending an IRC, it is an international reply coupon that allows the person to buy postage to your country. I don't know if it will work for fan packs but I have used them to send out autographs.

Thanks Jadezfire. Are these coupons available at the post office? Did they work okay with getting autographs?
    Hidden Content

I have many jersey and auto cards. Let me know what you need.
    If I don't have the cards you need, I'll be happy to watch out for them for you and contact you if I find them.

The post office I went to didnt have any or know what they were, but I was able to order them online at usps.com by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the buy stamps link then I typed in IRC in search box and it came up