Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (76)
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    Member is PayPal Verified

Fan Packs - Question about providing SASE

What does everyone do to supply return postage when writing to a team for a fan pack or autograph when it is in a different country? For example, I live in Canada. Obviously I can't send a SASE with US postage on it for them to send or return the material. What do I do?

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can try sending an IRC, it is an international reply coupon that allows the person to buy postage to your country. I don't know if it will work for fan packs but I have used them to send out autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (76)
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks Jadezfire. Are these coupons available at the post office? Did they work okay with getting autographs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The post office I went to didnt have any or know what they were, but I was able to order them online at usps.com by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the buy stamps link then I typed in IRC in search box and it came up