Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mantle/Dimaggio/Williams triple auto legitimacy. Do you think its real or fake?

Hey guys i got this from a friend whos grandfather passed away and the friend knew i collected sports memorabilia. Do you guys think it is real or fake? All thpughts are appreciated! Thanks

[/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm no expert but it certainly looks consistant with autographs i've seen by them. hopefully it's real, that is an awesome photo.
    Last edited by Triple Peanut; 10-13-2011 at 12:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the input man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

looks good to me and the ink looks good how its a little faded over time I would get it authenticated to make sure because thats worth some good money

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea i am deabting weather to get it authenticated or not because i dont plan on moving it or anything. but i liked that aout the ink too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

The sigs look legit to me. I would ask your friend if he knew when & where his grandfather got it. I also would look at it from an angle so you can see if the sigs are written above the gloss of the picture to make sure it's not a copy. If it's real, it would be worth some serious cheese...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mantle and DiMaggio look great. Williams looks ok too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy ____.

Looks real good. Even if you're hanging onto it, getting it authenticated I think will give you peace of mind that it is indeed real. Plus, it would halt any doubters that call shenanigans on it. It's also a piece that could come in handy down the road. I mean, it would be worth a pretty penny if any life circumstances put you in a pinch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea i would like to get it authenticated i am just not sure if i want to spend 100 buck on it right now. lol we will see tho i might do it still!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast