Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

What is your dietary vice?

What food and/or drink, that has a "less than healthy" impact, can you not live without?

For food - I LOVE potato chips. Lays, Pringles, barbecue, nacho cheese...you name it. When I'm lazy or I have yet to visit the grocery store, potato chips often make up a "meal" for me.

For drink - I suppose I could say Vitamin Water (or similar products), though I don't drink those that often any more. I only drink alcohol during gatherings or nights out (and even then I only have one or two) and I stopped drinking soda like 5 years ago.

Don't be shy. Everyone has guilty pleasures, but let's keep this about food, shall we?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting: PATRICK WILLIS/Buster Posey

I don't have a food vice but I drink way too much Mt. Dew.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Pizza...loads of it...

Sun Chips .

as for drinks.... Lemonade? I haven't had soda in 10.5 months.
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Food it depend the my mood but enjoy pizza
    and for drink I enjoy a good coffee around 8 to 10 a day

I typically eat pretty healthy, but I have a weakness for salt.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

[edit - double post]
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

I happen to love fried cheese curds... You cant find it at a lot of places (probably because you need to carry an EKG machine around with you after you eat it) but I love it.
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    crystal light...i rarely ate candy..but i needed to stop drinking pop just because i wanted to..and crystal light made that an easy transition but the aspartame in it drives my sweet tooth crazy lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast