Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mailman a thief?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Years ago I had a package I sent out on a trade with DC, and checking the tracking on it, it said it was delivered. But the trader said he never received it. Then months later the package came back to me stamped undeliverable.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

well i ended up going to the cops when 60 jordan legacies i had in an unofficial trade ended up missing as well..and the deputy basically told me to leave it be, she had been fired and he wanted me to leave sleeping dogs lying..so i instantly thought he was a relative or sleeping with her..so i asked to speak to his higher up and he wasnt there but i got the dont call us we will call you feeling about this situation...some cops are definately scandalous, and you bet your rear ill be calling until i get the chief now..that makes me madder then the actual mailman stealing

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

During the summer I had a new mailman.. I guess my regular one was on vacation. I was expecting a couple packages from ebay with dc, I checked and they were marked "delivered" but I never got them. So that night I went on usps.com and filled a complaint, the next day the package arrived.. this happened TWICE during the summer.. all with the substitute mailman and hasn't happened since.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you file a report at your local post office or a police report since " thief" is a strong word?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

Did you file a report at your local post office or a police report since " thief" is a strong word?

did you read anything or just post? lol both...and she has already been fired for theft of multiple items from her time as a fill in mailman.which makes her a thief

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

well i ended up going to the cops when 60 jordan legacies i had in an unofficial trade ended up missing as well..and the deputy basically told me to leave it be, she had been fired and he wanted me to leave sleeping dogs lying..so i instantly thought he was a relative or sleeping with her..so i asked to speak to his higher up and he wasnt there but i got the dont call us we will call you feeling about this situation...some cops are definately scandalous, and you bet your rear ill be calling until i get the chief now..that makes me madder then the actual mailman stealing

So you did file a complaint in this case after a second package was missing? This would be a federal case and go through the post office to see what your avenues are going to be, let us know what they say.
    Best of luck, heck maybe as part of the plea you can get your cards back

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

the sick part of this all is one of the packages was a surprise gift for my buddy daniel alba here on this site and was 60 jordan legacy cards he needed for his set..but im definately gonna pursue this now..i dont even care what its gonna cost me its about principle now lol

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

the sick part of this all is one of the packages was a surprise gift for my buddy daniel alba here on this site and was 60 jordan legacy cards he needed for his set..but im definately gonna pursue this now..i dont even care what its gonna cost me its about principle now lol

They will be responsible for all your costs in the end it wont cost you a cent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand you said she lost her job and you keep calling her a thief, yet you never filed a suit against her court.
    Last edited by Chicagodave; 11-01-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: updated

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

I understand you said she lost her job and you keep calling her a thief, yet you never filed a suit against her court.

i let the cops do their jobs, and i let the postal service do their jobs..im in the process of pressing charges..then once those go thru if i still feel like pushing it then and only then after a conviction will i pursue a civil case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12