Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mailman a thief?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

mailman a thief?

well i recently had an issue with an ebay package i bought the d/c number said it was delivered but i didnt get it..turns out neighbor had the same thing happen on a purchase from amazon same week i had mine gone...come to find out we had a substitute mail carrier all week and she was makring them as delivered then keeping them..so i hope to anyone i sent cards out to that they arrived safely..i havent had any complaints yet but i do print my own postage and stick in mailbox..i had only 3 packages go out last week or so so i should be fine...anyone else experience this type of thing?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

This is a perfect example of why DC is completely worthless. It only takes an unhonest person, or a person that can't read and delivers the package to the wrong house. The DC was still scanned, so you're still out of luck.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

yeah it was only a 30 dollar card...so its not like im at a huge loss...i just wanted to let people know in case they experience this type of thing..so its not a you didnt send or a you got it and are lying..sometimes the person does send it and the other person really doesnt get it lol
    Last edited by jdawg; 10-13-2011 at 08:34 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

yeah it was only a 30 dollar card...so its not like im at a huge loss...i just wanted to let people know in case they experience this type of thing..so its not a you didnt send or a you got it and are lying..sometimes the person does send it and the other person really doesnt get it lol

It may be just $30 card to you but what they did was a felony I hope you pressed charges

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

It may be just $30 card to you but what they did was a felony I hope you pressed charges

i didnt press charges because it seems like to much of a hassle..but my neighbor isnt as nice as i am..i really think she was going to pursue something. i heard the lady was put on administrative leave or something to that effect until they get it figured out..but i do think the neighbor lady is gonna get it done...never mess with middle aged ladies kids toys lol

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

i didnt press charges because it seems like to much of a hassle..but my neighbor isnt as nice as i am..i really think she was going to pursue something. i heard the lady was put on administrative leave or something to that effect until they get it figured out..but i do think the neighbor lady is gonna get it done...never mess with middle aged ladies kids toys lol

Its amazing how many people have stuff stolen from them and do nothing about it. You need to press charges if youdon't and they steal again then that makes you just a guilty as them because you let it slide allowing them to keep doing what they do. Its always worth it to get a criminal off the street.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

Its amazing how many people have stuff stolen from them and do nothing about it. You need to press charges if youdon't and they steal again then that makes you just a guilty as them because you let it slide allowing them to keep doing what they do. Its always worth it to get a criminal off the street.

those are strong words...its not my responsibility to take a criminal off the streets..thats a cops job..i notified them and the postal inspector.its not up to me to take the law into my own hands..i did what i had to do and she is going to lose her job over it...hard to steal my mail if she isnt a mail carrier..so i think i went far enough...if that 30 dollar card cost her a good job with great benefits i think she learned her lesson...plus all the paperwork and hassles just isnt worth the 30 dollars i lost...and the neighbor will press charges as she said she was going to...and your telling me that...your on the dispute team and i saw a thread where a member posted being scammed and then the dude made a new name here...if they scam again..is that your fault? no its not, you took action and banned them..criminals will always be one step ahead of the law it seems. i mean if some of my trades come up missing then yes she will be getting hit with charges.
    Last edited by jdawg; 10-13-2011 at 10:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I kind of see your point but how would you even prove a mailman is stealing things?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

they wouldnt tell me how they knew but i assume they had some kind of evidence..im just glad she isnt my fulltime mail person. they had 2 complaints im aware of and im sure if they got more and narrowed it down to the original mailman isnt on the route and x-amount of complaints come in about it its an easy assumption..im guessing thats why she got put on leave and hasnt been fired yet..if they have evidence and not just complaints then im sure she will be fired...but i dont know..my item wasnt insured and when i asked they said there is no way to prove the cost of what was in tha package..i asked the tracking is connected to the item on both sites and they said nothing they could do without insurance lol as much as it pisses me off its just lesson learned..they did however tell me if the original mailman is on vacation or sick or gone they would hold my mail and deliver it when he is back or i could pick it up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ajw9356's Items on eBay

CMB in the Stolen Card folder for the my last stolen cards, it sucks when people do that stuff. I still don't know when or how mine disappeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast