Best Fan Pack of 2011???

please post your best fan packs from baseball basketball football and say what cool stuff you got that made it your best of the year

Now I got an awesome replica Yankees World Series ring in a fanpack I received from the Tampa Yankees.....

However I'd say my best fanpack from this year was from the Dayton Dragons Minor League Baseball team in Dayton, Ohio. They're the Single-A team for the Reds and next year my city is getting the Double-A team for the Reds. I mentioned that in my e-mail and I guess they wanted me to be ready when that time comes around because they sent me three schedules, a hat, and a shirt! I was very grateful!
    Pensacola Blue Wahoos In-Person 'Grapher
    I collect Chicago Cubs, New Orleans Saints, Florida Gators, and Mississippi State Bulldogs Cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

These are my three favorites, though the Red Sox and Tampa Yankees were excellant.

Boston Bruins--hat, tshirt, wristband, poster, silly bandz, pocket schedules and a bumper sticker.

DC United--scarf, dvd, notecard, letter, a pin, stickers, decal, and a fan shaped like a soccer ball.

Phoenix Suns--signed oversized card of mascot and stuffed mascot.

Tampa Yankees- card set and a nice pin were the highlights of that one
    D.C united- sent two autographs
    Purdue- 4 autos, notebook, pencil

i never can find the tampa yankees site
    have 4308 different cardinals cards

what address did y'all use for the Tampa Yankees
    Hidden Content

Collecting: Texas Rangers, Dolphins, Saints, Former Razorbacks, Former LSU Tigers, & Former Longhorns

I never done a fan pack thing. What is it and how do you do it? Pm me plz..
    BUCKET:Hidden Content
    SOME TRADE CARDS: Hidden Content