Thinking about a trade offer

Don't need to go into league statistics simply because the only important one is that its a PPR league.

I trade away
    Jahvid Best
    Tony Gonzalez

I receive
    Darren Sproles
    Jermichael Finley

Is there a winner in this deal, or am I trading apples to apples here and getting no real improvement.

Best is the go-to RB in a solid offense; Gonzalez is the go-to TE in a mediocre one. Sproles and Finley are not the go-to guys, but are in good offenses.

When in doubt, go with the sure touches. Best is going to get 10-15 touches per game, regardless of what happens. More if the game gets out of reach early. And Ryan is always looking for Gonzalez.

While there is no real "winner," I'd decline it. More upside for the two you're keeping.
    Top wants - 2002 Fleer Fall Classics: Any and all! Inserts, Base, GU; Jordan Caron; Boston Sports teams; New Orleans Saints; Kevin Kouzmanoff; and Jamieson Oleksiak, draft pick for the Dallas Stars and Northeastern University's biggest defenseman.
    Contact me if you have the Artifacts Stars Rookie Redemption, Non-Auto'd Jordan Caron, or 2006 Topps Chrome DOI or Constitution cards.