Results 1 to 10 of 16
10-16-2011, 06:09 PM #1
SCF The Ultimate Rivalry Contest - Leg 3 - Game Night Challenge - 10/22/11
Welcome to the second of five Game Night Challenges in the quest to win The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! The regular season is now well under way, as the Montreal Canadiens will play host to the Maple Leafs.
To participate in this contest, you must fill out the contest form and get the most correct answers. Each question on the form will be worth one point in the contest. Scoring for The Ultimate Rivalry Contest will be as follows:
Individual Game Head-to-Heads – 1 point for each correct answer
1st Place: 5 Points
2nd Place: 3 Points
3rd Place: 1 Point
The member with the most combined points from the 5 Game Night Challenges will win a sealed box of 2011-12 SP Game Used, courtesy of our friends at Upper Deck! All members are eligible to win this prize!
Here are the rules and guidelines for participating in this leg of the contest:
- Digg the main contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...ivalry_contest
- Digg this contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...s_community_25
- In your post, confirm that you completed steps 1 and 2, and confirm your Legends Depot user ID (see main contest rules)
- Fill out the contest entry form by clicking this link: CONTEST CLOSED! All questions are mandatory. Deadline is 6pm Eastern on October 22, 2011.
- You may only enter the contest once. Multiple entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- You must enter into one confirmed trade on SCF during the contest period, which you can edit into your post with your confirmations. You may use any feedback-eligible deal started between 10/16 and 10/22 – due to mail delivery times it is not required that the deal be completed within this time frame. All SCF trading & feedback rules apply.
- You must be a member in good standing and avoid any serious infractions during the course of the contest.
- In the event of a tie, both members shall receive the full points for finishing in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
Thank you for your participation in SCF’s The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! As always, we encourage you to check out grand prize sponsors at Legends Depot, bringing you the best in authentic autographed sports memorabilia.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact RGM81.
10-16-2011, 06:21 PM #2
Dugg original contest as gardzy99
Dugg this leg as gardzy99
Legends ID is gardzy99
Thanks for the contest.
10-16-2011, 08:00 PM #3
Dugg original contest as Japold2
Dugg this leg as Japold2
Legends ID is Japold2
Trade 1>>>> http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=347919
10-16-2011, 10:44 PM #4
10-18-2011, 05:55 AM #5
Digg #3. Same username on Digg and Legends Depot.Main collection wants: Hidden Content (esp. S/N 25, 32, 52, 79) + Hidden Content
Minor: RCs of Galchenyk, (Y)emelin, Blake Geoffrion (+ other Habs), Eberle, + Getzlaf
Collecting UD 2005 Toronto Fall Expo cards, 2010-11 YGs (S2) + Rookie Materials, 2011-12 UD Canvas
Tradelists: Hidden Content + Hidden Content
10-18-2011, 10:41 AM #6
I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.
10-19-2011, 01:26 PM #7
all steps complete! dugg, and picks made. Thanks Rich!Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)
10-21-2011, 12:34 AM #8
Dugg original contest as oilfan10
Dugg this leg as oilfan10
Legends ID is oilfan10
Entry form sent
10-21-2011, 05:13 PM #9
dugg main contest plus this contest under MasonRaymond03
Legends depot id: MasonRaymond0320
I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene
10-22-2011, 03:28 PM #10