Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: HAUL! (Look)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Talking HAUL! (Look)

On Friday I went the Las Vegas' neon garage at the truck race. Here's what I got.

Used Lugnuts of 4 Different drivers: A. Dillion, J. Sauter, T. Peters, and R. Carmichael.
    Coolest part is that I got to walk up to the pits and just grab them myself!!

I also collected autographs w/out lines! lol
    I got to meet: Johnny Sauter, Parker Kligerman Jr, Timothy Peters, Matt Crafton, and Justin Lofton.
    I got to see Ron Hornaday, but didn't get his auto. :(

Finally, I got my only 1:24 diecast signed, as well as a trading card.

All that for only a general admission ticket plus $10 to get into the neon garage. Plus I got to watch the race from pit road, and see the pit stops from about 15 feet away! :D

Last edited by joeyfan22; 10-17-2011 at 01:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Sweet! I'm thinking of going out to Vegas for the Cup race in '13 because I want to check out the Neon Garage. Hopefully I can find a cheap flight next year lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's cool when you get to meet with the drivers. I have been lucky enough to get into the garage area at Dega. I'll be at Dega this weekend and plan on being on pit road again. Can't wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats awesome! Congrats on the haul.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sweet! I'm thinking of going out to Vegas for the Cup race in '13 because I want to check out the Neon Garage. Hopefully I can find a cheap flight next year lol

I've only been there for truck- but it's awsome-victory lane, pits, everything!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickups from the race.

You'll have a good time at the Neon Garage. I've been going to the Sprint race for the past 4 years in Vegas. A lot of entertainment, celebrities and access to the top drivers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

very nice, i cant see the pics though