Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoke IP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smoke IP

Racing is back in Kansas so that means I'm going to meet someone, and today was Tony Stewart. Got the wristband at 8 this morning and got the auto this afternoon. Hes a pretty nice guy. Pics are up in the album in my profile. Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

cool man! glad you had a good experience with Smoke. musta been in a good mood today haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Awesome, congrats! He was nice to everyone when I met him in Richmond also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

Smoke is OK at times...not so good at others. I have met him four times and all four times have been different from the others.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I tried to meet him last night at a local dirt track where he was driving. I had waited for about 30 minutes outside his hauler and when he finally walked out he told me, "Get the hell out of my way" I lost a lot of respect for him last night.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

I tried to meet him last night at a local dirt track where he was driving. I had waited for about 30 minutes outside his hauler and when he finally walked out he told me, "Get the hell out of my way" I lost a lot of respect for him last night.

thats actually nice of him, from what i've seen and have been told about him, u got off easy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tsmoke14fan's Items on eBay

were you at the talladega short track then? If so, im not sure what your talking about because we were waiting and he came out and signed a few diecast for us

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

were you at the talladega short track then? If so, im not sure what your talking about because we were waiting and he came out and signed a few diecast for us

Yea thats where I was. I had a trading card for him to sign. He went and changed into his firesuit and came back to out to put his helmet in his car and I said, "Mr. Stewart can you sign this for me real quick?" and thats when he said, "Get the hell out of my way." I was told that I wasn't the only person that happened to that night.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

Tony is a very tough guy to get at the track. Being close to Eldora, I hear bad Tony stories all the time, mostly trying to get this autograph. I tell them that the track and the event are his first priorities, not to sign your cards, shirts, and whatever stuff you bring with you.

Another thing is that he is prone not to sign trading cards but will sign diecasts. In fact, I've seen a more consistent auto on a diecast than on everything else.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you see my card, looks pretty good to me. I didn't like how the session went, you didn't hand your item to him and he didn't hand it back to you. And there was hardly any time to chat with him. I barely had d enough time to thank him and tell him good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast