Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Need Help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need Help!

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anybody know where you can create a banner for your sig? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugs1965's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugs1965's Items on eBay

Did you click on this thread?Or you can go to graphics and see what you can get there!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Moved to graphics forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawn113737's Items on eBay

Thanks for the referall hugs65!

brady-moss28...If you're looking to buy a banner, I can make anything you would like at any quality you would like. The more you pay, the better it looks.
    Check out my link above or in my signature if you want to see some of my work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the referall hugs65!

brady-moss28...If you're looking to buy a banner, I can make anything you would like at any quality you would like. The more you pay, the better it looks.
    Check out my link above or in my signature if you want to see some of my work.

Your banners look very nice, but I am unable to buy right now. I was mostly looking for one to either make on my own with no fees. I am not even sure if there is a place for me do do that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawn113737's Items on eBay

Your banners look very nice, but I am unable to buy right now. I was mostly looking for one to either make on my own with no fees. I am not even sure if there is a place for me do do that.

Banners can be any image that is 300 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall. Just find an image online that you like and re-size it to these dimensions. If you need help re-sizing it, send me the image and I'll do it for you.
    I just grabbed an image online and made this in about 60 seconds. If you're wanting a more customized one...I think something like Photoshop is your only option.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Banners can be any image that is 300 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall. Just find an image online that you like and re-size it to these dimensions. If you need help re-sizing it, send me the image and I'll do it for you.
    I just grabbed an image online and made this in about 60 seconds. If you're wanting a more customized one...I think something like Photoshop is your only option.

I will see what I can do! If I have any problems I will contact you. I really appreciate your help! Btw, the Russell Martin one you made, is basically what I am looking for!