Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American Government:

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK, I had a long day. Maybe I misread or misunderstood. Does that say that we shipped them $10 billion in cash??!!!!

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

OK, I had a long day. Maybe I misread or misunderstood. Does that say that we shipped them $10 billion in cash??!!!!

Be it cash, debit, credit, or with an IOU, it's money we can't afford to waste sitting in a recession...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I read 6.6 billion but who is counting after the first 5

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I read 6.6 billion but who is counting after the first 5

If i'm reading it correctly...they sent them 10 BILLION originally and ONLY 6.6 BILLION is left...i could be wrong, though...ya, once you get into billions who counting...LOL...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

3.4 is missing or just spent?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

3.4 is missing or just spent?

I think both...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Be it cash, debit, credit, or with an IOU, it's money we can't afford to waste sitting in a recession...

I am just baffled that we actually sent cash. Like literally big bundles of cash. I guess I was a bit misled in my assumption that when we give economic aide we don't literally load up a big boat full of cash and send it over.

What's more, who is the idiot that had the bright idea to send $10 billion in cash to a war torn, poverty stricken, corrupt, lawless country in the first place?

And how do you lose $6.6 billion in cash? Do you realize how big of a stack of $100 bills that is? It could probably fill a military cargo plane. You can't just misplace that!

EDIT: Oh! And did they send $100 bills? I ask because I live in America and it is nearly impossible to get anybody to take a $100 bill anymore. Where the heck do you break a $100 in Iraq??!!!

EDIT again: HOLY COW!! I just did the math on it. No way that money was "misplaced". $6.6 billion dollars weights 145,374 pounds or 72.68 tons. And that is assuming they sent $100 bills.
    Last edited by duane1969; 10-27-2011 at 09:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Did any of you actually read the article?? If you did, you really need to work on your comprehension skills. If you didn't, try reading it.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Did any of you actually read the article?? If you did, you really need to work on your comprehension skills. If you didn't, try reading it.

My reading comprehension is terrible explain it to me, please...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast