Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
  1. #1

    Ad for gun training bars Muslims, Obama voters from taking course


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    what do you expect from a southern amerikkkan
    lol...

  4. #4
    This guy has undoubtedly been pumped full of fear and paranoia and rage by Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Ironically, people like him are the #1 reason liberals SHOULD own guns...to protect ourselves from people like him.

    Hidden Content
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content


  5. #5
    Last I heard a person running a business has the right to choose who they cater too. If he doesn't want to train Muslims or liberals to use a handgun then that is his choice.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Last I heard a person running a business has the right to choose who they cater too. If he doesn't want to train Muslims or liberals to use a handgun then that is his choice.
    Really? Last I heard that was discrimination.

    Would you say the same if he banned women and African-Americans from taking his course? Can I open a restaurant and turn away Native Americans?
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Last I heard a person running a business has the right to choose who they cater too. If he doesn't want to train Muslims or liberals to use a handgun then that is his choice.
    There has to be a "business reason" to justify refusal of services.

    He cannot refuse service based on the mere fact that someone is Muslim or an Obama voter. The reason must show that serving Muslims or Obama voters would cause a legitimate impediment upon his business.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Collecting: PATRICK WILLIS/Buster Posey

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Last I heard a person running a business has the right to choose who they cater too. If he doesn't want to train Muslims or liberals to use a handgun then that is his choice.
    Actually he was breaking the law in doing so. He is not allowed to pick and choose who he caters too like that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by theonedru View Post
    Actually he was breaking the law in doing so. He is not allowed to pick and choose who he caters too like that.
    Really so that means I can't refuse service to a shirtless, shoeless perosn when they walk into my establishment with a sign stating "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" even if I have that sign & this sign that clearly states I serve the right to??

    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    Really so that means I can't refuse service to a shirtless, shoeless perosn when they walk into my establishment with a sign stating "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" even if I have that sign & this sign that clearly states I serve the right to??

    Those signs are perfectly enforceable, sure. Thing is, the scope of those signs, in reality, is limited to basic issues such as rowdy, unkempt or nonpaying customers.

    If it gets into race, religion or things like that, then the sign means nothing really.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Collecting: PATRICK WILLIS/Buster Posey

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •