Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Ad for gun training bars Muslims, Obama voters from taking course

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

What do you expect from a Southern AmeriKKKan

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

what do you expect from a southern amerikkkan

lol...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

This guy has undoubtedly been pumped full of fear and paranoia and rage by Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Ironically, people like him are the #1 reason liberals SHOULD own guns...to protect ourselves from people like him.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Last I heard a person running a business has the right to choose who they cater too. If he doesn't want to train Muslims or liberals to use a handgun then that is his choice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Last I heard a person running a business has the right to choose who they cater too. If he doesn't want to train Muslims or liberals to use a handgun then that is his choice.

Really? Last I heard that was discrimination.

Would you say the same if he banned women and African-Americans from taking his course? Can I open a restaurant and turn away Native Americans?

SCF Rewards
    Country

There has to be a "business reason" to justify refusal of services.

He cannot refuse service based on the mere fact that someone is Muslim or an Obama voter. The reason must show that serving Muslims or Obama voters would cause a legitimate impediment upon his business.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Actually he was breaking the law in doing so. He is not allowed to pick and choose who he caters too like that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Actually he was breaking the law in doing so. He is not allowed to pick and choose who he caters too like that.

Really so that means I can't refuse service to a shirtless, shoeless perosn when they walk into my establishment with a sign stating "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" even if I have that sign & this sign that clearly states I serve the right to??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really so that means I can't refuse service to a shirtless, shoeless perosn when they walk into my establishment with a sign stating "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" even if I have that sign & this sign that clearly states I serve the right to??

Those signs are perfectly enforceable, sure. Thing is, the scope of those signs, in reality, is limited to basic issues such as rowdy, unkempt or nonpaying customers.

If it gets into race, religion or things like that, then the sign means nothing really.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast