Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You pay .25 for each team bag???.............

I pay 1.50 for 100 team bags.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

I pay 1.50 for 100 team bags.

thats cheap. I pay $5 for 100 tem bags, sometimes get a $1 off if im buying other things too

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats cheap. I pay $5 for 100 tem bags, sometimes get a $1 off if im buying other things too

Send a PM to jersey coast. Here's a link to his site:

http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/

at one time he offered free shipping to SCF members.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send a PM to jersey coast. Here's a link to his site:

http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com/

at one time he offered free shipping to SCF members.

I will check them out, But i will also check the LCS, they may charge less for team bags. I actually use graded card bags since they are bigger and can add decoys to the bag, not sure if you always can with regular team bags?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will check them out, But i will also check the LCS, they may charge less for team bags. I actually use graded card bags since they are bigger and can add decoys to the bag, not sure if you always can with regular team bags?

The graded team bags on his site are listed at 1.60 for 100.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The graded team bags on his site are listed at 1.60 for 100.

I am looking through there now, just found them. Thanks for the link to the site. I think i will have to order somethings from them they look to be very reasonable with their prices and shipping is free So i guess they wont get any paypal holds

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay should side with the buyer on this since WE are the people who make them the money in this business, seller, not buyers. if there were no sellers then there would be no buyers

And who would you sell to, and who would ebay get their money from, if there were no buyers. Its a two way street and you can't have one without the other and a whole bunch of other cliches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And who would you sell to, and who would ebay get their money from, if there were no buyers. Its a two way street and you can't have one without the other and a whole bunch of other cliches.

I can sell on many different sites besides ebay, and can also take cash payments, or MO. I DO NOT CARE IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND THEN THEY WANTED TO HOLD MY FUNDS. BUT I DID NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT ASK SOMEONE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING ON AN ITEM I WAS SELLING! It seems that nobody is getting my point that i am being screwed by ebay and paypal for no reason. Thats like someone on SCF having 400 positive feedback, and no neutral, and no negatives, and someone makes a comment of you shipping tomorrow and not the same day because the PO was closed. Now you have to be the send first guy for NO REASON! I did nothing wrong and from what it sounds like, i charge less for shipping than most other people do when selling on ebay. I even give free shipping on higher end items for example. I sold my troy tulowitzki 1/1 allstar booklet for only 179, and i PAID $8 for shipping and insurance without including mailer, and other supplies and had free shipping in the listing. I am being screwed by them and all you can say is its a 2 way street? BS when i sell something and have never had a negative feedback EVER and they say they are going to hold your funds its OK? I don't think so. Like i said before. IF I HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG GO AHEAD AND HOLD MY FUNDS< BUT I DID NOTHING WRONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay gets their money from the sellers, not the buyers.

I think it is necessary to have such protection for buyers, but there needs to be protection for sellers too. Holding on to your funds because Grandmas boy wanted to short you a star or two is ridiculous.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I'm not sure if anyone actually responded to the OP... but if you would like to PM me I have been doing ebay for more than 10 years and have just recently dealt with your exact issue. Ironically I have gone from having my paypal held a month ago to top rated seller starting november 20th lol... I will gladly explain it to you if you want to PM me OP

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast