Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (164)
    Country

Get what you are saying but what I am saying is some people don't and alot more shouldn't care. It's $1 more than actual shipping cost. Big-deal. In this tough economy I appreciate sellers for providing the service and cards.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most ebay buyers want free shipping anyhow? Spoiled little brats...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

$3 for shipping is steep when the actual postage costs around or less $1.80 for a single card and the top loader and bubble mailers are only a few cents,

Maybe the penny sleeves are cheap, but have you checked prices on magnetic holders, or thick top loaders recently? Supplies are not as cheap as what people think they are. Dont forget bubble mailers, ink if you print your own labels, and also delivery confirmation. there is a lot more into shipping than what people are given credit for. I could always use cheap tape on old reused 10 times over top loaders with no team bag, and just throw it in there with no decoys or anything to protect the card. I dont collect low end items, but if i did, i would gladly pay proper shipping and handling for properly protected items, not just thrown in a mailer with a penny sleeve and be happy. No matter how much something is worth its still worth something, and is never good to get a damaged item no matter how low the value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get what you are saying but what I am saying is some people don't and alot more shouldn't care. It's $1 more than actual shipping cost. Big-deal. In this tough economy I appreciate sellers for providing the service and cards.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most ebay buyers want free shipping anyhow? Spoiled little brats...

Yes they do, I give free shipping to my higher end items, along with insurance and DC. But on the lower end items you just cant give free shipping because if you run an ebay business you would not last long. A lot of things sell for 0.99 and should be protected just the same as a card that sold for $100 If i sell something for 0.99 free shipping i will lose $ on the deal every time, no way around it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Theonedru- you forgot to add the Delivery Conformation and trip to the post office. Also I dont buy toploaders and bubble mailers in mass quantities so im not getting toploader at .5 and bubblemailers at .10 a peice. It usually cost me between 2.48 and 2.56 to ship an item after all is said and done..

As for you saying that " people arent stupid and know the cost to ship something" I agree that people arent stupid, but i also think most people dont realize that there is more cost then the 1.80 postage stamp.

And again if all these so called people you state are aware of shipping, why are they bidding on my item when it clearly says (2times) the shipping cost?
    Last edited by HouslerFan1; 11-09-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (164)
    Country

And again if all these so called people you state are aware of shipping, why are they bidding on my item when it clearly says (2times) the shipping cost?

Very excellent point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Theonedru- you forgot to add the Delivery Conformation and trip to the post office. Also I dont buy toploaders and bubble mailers in mass quantities so im not getting toploader at .5 and bubblemailers at .10 a peice. It usually cost me between 2.48 and 2.56 to ship an item after all is said and done..

As for you saying that " people arent stupid and know the cost to ship something" I agree that people are stupid, but i also think most people dont realize that there is more cost then the 1.80 postage stamp.

This is my whole point.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789