Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sending a 16x20 TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending a 16x20 TTM?

I got a 16x20 print of Chuck Bednarik's famous hit and wanted to send it TTM, how would i go about doing this?
    Thanks !

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow....I would have taken a 8 x 10 lol....But I am not sure there is something that big to send it...You would have to send it in a box possibly with a bigger box outside...I would include a sharpie as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

For something that big you need to put it in a "tube" mailer. You should be able to find one in Office Depo or Staples. Go to USPS and get postage going/coming. It's going to be a little bit of a hassel for "Concrete Charlie". Besides signing it, you're asking him to put a mail sticker on top of the one you used to get it to him & tape the top back on. You better include some $$$$! I guess one that big would look cool but I kind of like my signed 8x10.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was free at Walmart lol, I was thinking a tube but I don't know what I would do for a SASE or how much $ to put on the SASE

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually have a tube already but I just wanted to know how I would do it
    Send the photo, letter, maybe a sharpie, donation,
    But how would I get it back?

SCF Rewards
    Country

write your address on the tube and go to PO, get it weighted, put postage on tube in regular stamps. then cover the address/postage with a brown bag (cut the bag into a smaller piece) securely with tape, and put his addy on it. explain to chuck what you have done, that he just needs to remove the tape and you addy/postage is there. I've done this successfully a couple of times.

you really need to send him some $$ for this. I'd say at least $20. might want to send a letter of request out ahead of time too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

write your address on the tube and go to PO, get it weighted, put postage on tube in regular stamps. then cover the address/postage with a brown bag (cut the bag into a smaller piece) securely with tape, and put his addy on it. explain to chuck what you have done, that he just needs to remove the tape and you addy/postage is there. I've done this successfully a couple of times.

you really need to send him some $$ for this. I'd say at least $20. might want to send a letter of request out ahead of time too

Or you could just address the tube with postage to yourself and put it in a mailing bag addressed to the athlete. That way there is no peeling off of anything.