Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I have made my statements and offered concrete proof.. The third party authentication companies JSA and PSA are extremely reputable and have cleaned up this hobby.. There are too many fakes and crap out there.

then why are some coming back real from jsa and psa if you look at other sites they have come back real
    My cards for trade Hidden Content
    My Collection of TTM and In Person Autos
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1990score View Post
    I have made my statements and offered concrete proof.. The third party authentication companies JSA and PSA are extremely reputable and have cleaned up this hobby.. There are too many fakes and crap out there.
    Credibility in you officially lost...

http://haulsofshame.com/blog/?p=6635

nuff said.. Thats your reputable company at its finest!

Quote Originally Posted by ttmcardmaster View Post
    credibility in you officially lost...
    +1

The problem is...they've authenticated way too many of those fakes to be considered credible or reputable.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

I think in some cases, people prefer ignorance of a fake (the Favre returns, the Shaq returns, etc), but I don't think this is the case here. These Peytons are as real as they get I think.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

i just got my 8x10 back today and the signature looks identical to his certified signatures. 100% legit

Other people have said it and I believe it, I highly doubt they would run fakes out of HIS FOUNDATION!

The E is different, the Y is different, the T is different... And the Manning good golly don't get me started its all different.. I know u want it to be real I understand...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast