Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The E is different, the Y is different, the T is different... And the Manning good golly don't get me started its all different.. I know u want it to be real I understand...

can you sign your name exactly the same twice? try signing your name 100 times and see how many look exactly the same. there's going to be some variations

SCF Rewards
    Country

The E is different, the Y is different, the T is different... And the Manning good golly don't get me started its all different.. I know u want it to be real I understand...

Based on this analysis, we know he's not using a stamp or an autopen...look pretty similar to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And if your going off that one dual card in your recent argument you have to realize he was within a smaller space so it could be a little different than a 8x10 or helmet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are plenty of REAL issues that need the time and energy put into this, put into them. Fix the economy before you condemn Peyton. Believe me, the out of work citizens will appreciate your work much more than the peyton haters who back this theory.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just did a bunch of comparing between these "success" and guaranteed authentic autos from UDA and Steiner... Gotta say I now know why these r coming back from JSA and PSA as not real. Lots of differences.. Let's look at them:

TTM: almost full first name is signed Peyton.
    Authentic: almost all signatures end with the T.
    TTM: Larger M than the authentic in EVERY instance. The 'Ing in the TTM is completely off between TTM and authentic...

Sorry guys I have to say they aren't real.

Troll

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Hell I can't even get the first one back ttm. Every time I try him the PO either returns my letter with no explanation or it goes off never to be heard from again. SMH.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

This address will be no goo right since he will be leaving Indy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since they're fake, his secretary will still sign and return all the stuff from the address even when he's in miami

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just now looked at this thread. This guy's arguement is weak sauce. Need to back away from the monitor and stop trying to find something that isn't there. He trolled the hayul out of the board. Well played 1990score. If you're serious, then you should find another hobby. Good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This address will be no goo right since he will be leaving Indy

That address is for his CHARITY. Something in me highly doubts that he will relocate his entire foundation just because he's parting ways with the Colts. Maybe he won't sign from it anymore, but that's not the best logic.

mrveggieman, shoot me a PM if you would...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast