Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Woman wants Sexual Harassment Confidentiality Agreement Waived Against Cain

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media

Cain has repeatedly denied he ever harassed anyone but has struggled to remain consistent on the details

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

What, a politician accused of sexual harrassment? What a shocker there. Especially about a fine upstanding citizen like herman cain. I can't believe that.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 11-02-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

so... the woman strikes a settlement in the 90's and now that cain is famous she wants to go back on the deal for what I'm assuming is to sell her story? I'd honestly like to hear the real story of what happened. Until then who knows what happened. Cain obviously had something going on to have to settle this back in the 90's, but who knows what really happened. To me, if the woman made a settlement then she should stick to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I bet this leads to more women that Cain "harassed" coming out of the woodwork. Always seems to happen.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Personally I don't care what happened in the 90's. What does this have to do with whether or not he can run the country, fix the economy and lower unemployment?

If she wants to tell her story then she needs to A) pay back every cent she recieved plus interest, B) sign a contract that any money she earns from this (book deal, movie, interviews, etc) will all be donated to charity. If she really just wants to get her story out there then she will be OK with not getting paid for her story. If she wants to sell her story then she is nothing but a gold digger and she needs to abide by her agreement and go away.

Also, Bill Clinton sexually harrassed, and in some cases sexually assaulted, women and he served 2 terms as president and is one of the most loved Democratic presidents of all time. If his sexual misdeeds did not disqualify him from being president then neither do Cain's. Case closed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Personally I don't care what happened in the 90's. What does this have to do with whether or not he can run the country, fix the economy and lower unemployment?

If she wants to tell her story then she needs to A) pay back every cent she recieved plus interest, B) sign a contract that any money she earns from this (book deal, movie, interviews, etc) will all be donated to charity. If she really just wants to get her story out there then she will be OK with not getting paid for her story. If she wants to sell her story then she is nothing but a gold digger and she needs to abide by her agreement and go away.

Also, Bill Clinton sexually harrassed, and in some cases sexually assaulted, women and he served 2 terms as president and is one of the most loved Democratic presidents of all time. If his sexual misdeeds did not disqualify him from being president then neither do Cain's. Case closed.

Big difference. Clinton was never found guilty or settled any case of assault. As per the harassment claims, yeah, Clinton is on par with Cain, so as a Clinton fan (as a politician, not a person), I have to allow the same treatment for Cain.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Big difference. Clinton was never found guilty or settled any case of assault. As per the harassment claims, yeah, Clinton is on par with Cain, so as a Clinton fan (as a politician, not a person), I have to allow the same treatment for Cain.

I believe Clinton paid hundreds of thousands to Paula jones......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Who was clinton accused of sexually assulting?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Who wasn't he accused by???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He was never charged with sexually assaulting anyone but he exposed himself to women without their consent or desire for him to do so. If any of us did that we would be charged with sexual assault, not sexual harrassment.

Actually he paid $850,000 to Paula Jones to get her to drop her civil compalint against him.
    Last edited by duane1969; 11-02-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast