Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

You are getting some killer graphs - keep up the good work! I have been trying to get both ABA & NBA players for a while. It's great to see your successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really quick turnaround on another former ABA baller today. Sent 12/20 and received 12/23. Randy Denton signed two cards in ballpoint pen for my ABA collection:

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more today - Pacers coach Bobby Slick Leonard and Neil Johnson. Really excited about the Leonard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got George Karl in the mail today c/o Denver Nuggets. One card for my ABA collection and then a Topps Total card as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Pacer for my ABA collection - Darnell Hillman! Was hoping to get the Dr. Dunk inscription too but I didn't ask for it:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Kevin Loughery today on 2 cards, one of them for the ABA collection. He coached the Nets at one point. I have added the address to the directory and would encourage all of my fellow basketball collectors to keep doing so!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Generally don't send 5 items but I had a handful of Dan Issel cards I was hoping to get signed for the ABA collection. Really like the 75 Kentucky Colonels (even though always a Pacers fan first).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Great progress. Love the name of some of those old NBA teams. And the fro on Darnell Hillman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Andy!

Got 2 cards and a nice note back from former ABA player Byron Beck today. This 72 set is probably my favorite vintage set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got Al Bianchi back today for the ABA collection. Address added to the database, and I encourage everyone to keep adding as they receive successes. Al coached the Virginia Squires:

Last edited by Deadshot; 01-30-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast