Joe Frazier: Dead at 67

Wow. Tough day for a boxing fan like myself. Like I lost a family member. I thought Ali would go before Smokin' Joe.

I am so glad that a year ago I bought a Joe Dimaggio / Ted Williams 8x10 Dual Auto and the guy didn't have change for my $100 dollar bills, so he threw in the Joe Frazier Glove for the rest, which was $50 bucks.

Wow. I'm still debating if I should sell it because I saw a nice Sugar Ray Leonard Robe that's autographed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nasty_Boy; 11-08-2011 at 10:38 PM.
    Still Uploading PB: Hidden Content

Best time to sell is right now
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

R.I.P Smok'in Joe...

What a human.

I know Frazier never forgave Ali, but I feel like Ali loved Frazier in some ways, and I'm sure he mourns with all of us. Frazier exemplified the best qualities that we hope to see in ourselves: tenacity, desire and an unwillingness to believe that we couldn't do something.

RIP Joe.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Yeah I thought I had a JSA COA with it. Guess not. Oh well but man, about 10 days ago, autos of his were flying below radar and in the last 2 days, the Autos are flying.
    Still Uploading PB: Hidden Content

Smokin' Joe was my favorite fighter when I was growing up....RIP!

If you saw him fight in his prime the man was a machine. Go Joe.