Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joe Frazier: Dead at 67

Wow. Tough day for a boxing fan like myself. Like I lost a family member. I thought Ali would go before Smokin' Joe.

I am so glad that a year ago I bought a Joe Dimaggio / Ted Williams 8x10 Dual Auto and the guy didn't have change for my $100 dollar bills, so he threw in the Joe Frazier Glove for the rest, which was $50 bucks.

Wow. I'm still debating if I should sell it because I saw a nice Sugar Ray Leonard Robe that's autographed.
    Last edited by Nasty_Boy; 11-08-2011 at 10:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best time to sell is right now
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

R.I.P Smok'in Joe...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

What a human.

I know Frazier never forgave Ali, but I feel like Ali loved Frazier in some ways, and I'm sure he mourns with all of us. Frazier exemplified the best qualities that we hope to see in ourselves: tenacity, desire and an unwillingness to believe that we couldn't do something.

RIP Joe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I thought I had a JSA COA with it. Guess not. Oh well but man, about 10 days ago, autos of his were flying below radar and in the last 2 days, the Autos are flying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smokin' Joe was my favorite fighter when I was growing up....RIP!

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

If you saw him fight in his prime the man was a machine. Go Joe.