Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite autograph??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Favorte IP-Ball signed by Ryan Howard,Chase Utely,shave Victorino,Raul Ibanez,and Placido Polanco
    Lesean McCoy 8x10

Favorite TTM-Shaq(inscribeb "Peace Nick"),Allen Iverson,Peyton Manning,and Jimmer(inscribec"To Nick")

Very nice!! Did you get Jimmer TTM when he was at BYU, or recently? I want to get Shaq now, but he hasn't had an address that he has been signing through. I may have to try c/o TNT.

The IP ball is sick!! I'm also a Phillies fan!! How did you get all of them to sign the same ball?

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

i have the sunday package and i get there b4 the gates open and as soon as they let you down to the dugout im there, usually im not first so i have to be behind other people but most people dont stay til the end when they sign utely signed almost evrey game last year (supertisious, he did realy good a game he signed and signed alot)

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have the sunday package and i get there b4 the gates open and as soon as they let you down to the dugout im there, usually im not first so i have to be behind other people but most people dont stay til the end when they sign utely signed almost evrey game last year (supertisious, he did realy good a game he signed and signed alot)

Sounds cool man!! Do you have Domonic Browns auto??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Thats why i love having season tickets to baseball games. On Saturday games here in Pittsburgh, we season sticket holders get in 1 hour before the regular crowd gets in and they get in 90 mins prior to game time...

So season ticket people can get both home and away teams for autograph opportunities. I love it!

BANNED

Country

yea i have him on a bp used ball

BANNED

Country

for the phils everyone gets to go in at the same time but it is awesome having season tix

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (10)
    Country
    See devintolly's Items on eBay

by far my fav
    got both morneau and killebrew to sign it a tthe twins auto party a few years back

BANNED

Country

mine has got to be my bob gibson and lou brock dual signed romlb i obtained during ST this year

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(20)
    Country

emmitt smith florida mini/ Hof QB F/s helmet 18 sigs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice on Lou Brock. I was hoping to get him at the All Star FanFest this year but he did not sign, he was there for a Q & A session.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast