Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It takes 2 to make a kid, and like I said if they think they are mature enough to have sex they are old enough to suffer and live with the consequences otherwise people never learn and are doomed to making the same mistakes over again

So you would rather pay more tax dollars in the long run on taking care of a welfare child and family than to pay a few dollars up front to give these kids access to condoms and birth control to avoid unwanted pregnancies?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

So you would rather pay more tax dollars in the long run on taking care of a welfare child and family than to pay a few dollars up front to give these kids access to condoms and birth control to avoid unwanted pregnancies?

you're going to be one of those parents that has parties for your kid and provides alcohol because "they are going to drink anyway, they might as well be safe about it" aren't you? because it is the same logic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

providing alcohol and having parties for underaged kids is different than educating them about sex and protection... or even making condoms or birth control available. I get the worry about providing condoms could be seen like an okay to have sex, but since you go through puberty at 13 or so, sex is going to be something they start to think about whether they like it or not. I'd rather give them the tools of education to help them navigate that. I don't have kids, but I doubt the typical parents that is educating their kids about sex are just tossing them a pack of condoms and telling them to use them. I'm assume when done correctly there's an emphasis on not using them at all but if you do use a condom. Much different than inviting all of your child's friend over and getting them drunk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

providing alcohol and having parties for underaged kids is different than educating them about sex and protection... or even making condoms or birth control available. I get the worry about providing condoms could be seen like an okay to have sex, but since you go through puberty at 13 or so, sex is going to be something they start to think about whether they like it or not. I'd rather give them the tools of education to help them navigate that. I don't have kids, but I doubt the typical parents that is educating their kids about sex are just tossing them a pack of condoms and telling them to use them. I'm assume when done correctly there's an emphasis on not using them at all but if you do use a condom. Much different than inviting all of your child's friend over and getting them drunk.

my comment has nothing to do with sex-ed. I am all for that. My comment is in regards to handing out condoms to teenagers using that logic that they are going to do it anyway so they may as well be safe about it. There is no difference at all in that and the logic parents use to let their kids and friends drink at their houses.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

you're going to be one of those parents that has parties for your kid and provides alcohol because "they are going to drink anyway, they might as well be safe about it" aren't you? because it is the same logic

And you sound like one of those parents who when your kids asks you about sex you respond back don't do it because the bible says so and thats the end of the discusion. Then you will scratch your head and wonder why your daughter gets pregnant at an early age.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And you sound like one of those parents who when your kids asks you about sex you respond back don't do it because the bible says so and thats the end of the discusion. Then you will scratch your head and wonder why your daughter gets pregnant at an early age.

actually no, but i understand why you would think that, seeing as how to you, all christians are idiots. Anyway, care to respond to my comment. How is handing out condoms because "kids are going to have sex anyway" any different then handing out alcohol because they are going to drink anyway?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

actually no, but i understand why you would think that, seeing as how to you, all christians are idiots. Anyway, care to respond to my comment. How is handing out condoms because "kids are going to have sex anyway" any different then handing out alcohol because they are going to drink anyway?

You really need someone to answer that??? How's this. One is legal, one is NOT. You figure out which is which.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You really need someone to answer that??? How's this. One is legal, one is NOT. You figure out which is which.

how's this? in multiple states various underage sex is illegal. Are schools going to check who these kids sexual partners are? Because guess what, if the girl is younger, in a lot of states it is illegal. So feel free to figure out how giving condoms to a boy who is sleeping with his girlfriend who is 2 years younger than him is legal.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Name the state please...and a great burden prove they committed the act without violating their privacy...

however that would that this off topic...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

how's this? in multiple states various underage sex is illegal. Are schools going to check who these kids sexual partners are? Because guess what, if the girl is younger, in a lot of states it is illegal. So feel free to figure out how giving condoms to a boy who is sleeping with his girlfriend who is 2 years younger than him is legal.

There is nothing to figure out. There are no states in which giving a minor a condom is illegal. Let me know when you find one.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast