Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Trading this sick tom seaver booklet

Im looking for something special for this one!
    Attached Images Attached Images

what kind of value are you putting on this? And what kind of special are you after?
    Always trading for baseball Auto's, Gu, Nice Inserts, and Prospects also Football HOF'ers, Nice Patch Cards, and Nice Inserts. Or just about anything out there. I also trade for old coins, pocket knives, & vintage items and memorabilia. I am just looking for a fair trade and to pick up something I may want to put in my Personal Collection.

Bs like I told my friend fried this card is so rare and if u look up his stuff on eBay Ull see that it fits in the 350$ range!

The same card #'ed 05/10 is buy it now for $129.99 on eBay....# 02/10 sold for $58.46 with 12 bids....$350 seems a bit high to me...
    Always trading for baseball Auto's, Gu, Nice Inserts, and Prospects also Football HOF'ers, Nice Patch Cards, and Nice Inserts. Or just about anything out there. I also trade for old coins, pocket knives, & vintage items and memorabilia. I am just looking for a fair trade and to pick up something I may want to put in my Personal Collection.

Really I didn't see that!i was looking at a card that was 6/10 a double jersey auto going for 350 and this one is 10/10 an eBay 1 of 1. So what value do u put on it my friend?im a very reasonable guy to work with!

Just wanted to show you these so you know Im not messing with you....as for a fair value Im not really sure....I guess it depends what you like and how bad the next guy or I wants it.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-topps-S...4AAOSwWBJXAwr8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-TOM-SEAVER-2009-TOPPS-STERLING-BOOKLET-JERSEY-BAT-AUTO-CARD-5-10-NY-METS-/231949804390?hash=item3601492366:g:mD8AAOSwWTRWw5h z

True.like they say an item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it!so what do u have in return bs?

What do you collect? or who?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast