2bros - Exclusive 1
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LTTF: Hosmer, Salvy, Cain, and Alcides: Autos, Patches, Low#, SPs, & Rare Inserts. FT: GU&AUs

Want to put a few pages of these guys together. Willing to look at most anything aside from base but preferably $4+ stuff. Let me know what you have and what you want. I'm willing to trade GU and autos for non stuff if the deal is fair.
    *Royals Fan* but am interested in Autos, Patches, Low #ed, and SPs of many Prospects, Rookies, All Stars, & HOF players. Also pre 1970s vintage. I trade by BV but am open to discussion.
    Hidden Content
    Most scans we're done in sleeve & page. Most apparent surface scratches are due to that.

I have an extra 14 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Salvador Perez GU jersey. Would want a Royals GU or trade bait GU in return. Let me know if interested.

AK
    THE Kansas City Royals Collector
    Trade Page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gbfan3000 View Post
    I have an extra 14 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Salvador Perez GU jersey. Would want a Royals GU or trade bait GU in return. Let me know if interested.

AK
    I appreciate it but I have that one. For the record, I am not really looking for GU stuff unless it's a patch of some kind. Thanks again.
    *Royals Fan* but am interested in Autos, Patches, Low #ed, and SPs of many Prospects, Rookies, All Stars, & HOF players. Also pre 1970s vintage. I trade by BV but am open to discussion.
    Hidden Content
    Most scans we're done in sleeve & page. Most apparent surface scratches are due to that.

I have a 2015 Topps Update Lorenzo Cain #76b SP (saber stat back), what do you have in Giancarlo Stanton?
    References: The Bench 285 points, Sportscardfun 185 points

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    I have a 2015 Topps Update Lorenzo Cain #76b SP (saber stat back), what do you have in Giancarlo Stanton?
    I PC Stanton...so that's not great.
    Hidden Content

Any interest in:
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Topps Pro Debut Blue /309 RC BV$20
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Bowman Sterling RC BV$10
    Mike Moustakas 2010 Bowman Platinum Green Refractor /499 BV$8
    Always trading for baseball Auto's, Gu, Nice Inserts, and Prospects also Football HOF'ers, Nice Patch Cards, and Nice Inserts. Or just about anything out there. I also trade for old coins, pocket knives, & vintage items and memorabilia. I am just looking for a fair trade and to pick up something I may want to put in my Personal Collection.

I'm interested in the Matt Carpenter and Alex Reyes autos. You can check my SCF page in my sig which contains a list of tons of Royal cards. Also have autos and gu in my bucket. lmk if you find anything you would be interested in getting. thanks!
    Jerry
    Bucket: updated 2/10/15
    Hidden Content

Wix Site: Updated 2/10/15
    Hidden Content

My SCF page
    Hidden Content

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have! I will trade for some others!!
    Also Cardinal inserts that BV $10 up!

Quote Originally Posted by bstrading View Post
    Any interest in:
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Topps Pro Debut Blue /309 RC BV$20
    Eric Hosmer 2011 Bowman Sterling RC BV$10
    Mike Moustakas 2010 Bowman Platinum Green Refractor /499 BV$8
    Interested in the pro debut hosmer.
    Hidden Content

I have these hosmers:

2011 topps chrome rc refractor
    2013 topps sp (great catch)
    i may have others but that's the two I remember. Can you use either? I had interest in the Daniel Norris auto. You had a couple other items I liked. Do you collect anyone else?
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS. USE FLICKR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard View Post
    I'm interested in the Matt Carpenter and Alex Reyes autos. You can check my SCF page in my sig which contains a list of tons of Royal cards. Also have autos and gu in my bucket. lmk if you find anything you would be interested in getting. thanks!
    Jerry
    Interested in:
    Salvy
    Bowman #28 Orange Ref. #ed/250
    Gypsy Queen Mini #39 BLK #ed/199
    Homer
    Gypsy Queen framed gold /499
    Gordon
    Bowman Orange /250
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast