Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

how are the trades comming mjand2345? hope u can complete the sets bud!

SCF Rewards
    Country

how are the trades comming mjand2345? hope u can complete the sets bud!

Still have a long way to go. Will probably take years to complete. Only have about 25% of the total number of cards so far for the the Platinums. But, I always remember, part of the fun is in the hunt.

Currently there is a seller on eBay selling like 150 of these cards, and most of them I don't have. But the price is really out of this world! The most expensive being the Shaq at more than $66.00! Even a Jordan don't cost that much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow! thats crazy man and yeah the hunt is what makes collecting fun for sure! have you looked on check out my cards? its a warehouse and shipping is like $0.25 per extra card you might be able to stockpile some for a fair price!

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards...d+Signature,p1

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow! thats crazy man and yeah the hunt is what makes collecting fun for sure! have you looked on check out my cards? its a warehouse and shipping is like $0.25 per extra card you might be able to stockpile some for a fair price!

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards...d+Signature,p1

Yes, I have been there. Bought some of those Gold Sigs and Platinums that are fairly priced. Waiting to see if there is some more popping up, before I click the ship button.

Have you been to www.sportsbuy.com? Pretty difficult to use site, especially for overseas buyers. One problem after another. Too many obstacles to clear. Haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok sweet deal thats what i do too i let my cards stock pile until i decide to ship e and haha yeah its different site but i have bought a few cards from there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking. Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking. Bump please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump it up!