Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I have to put my cat down tomorrow

I feel terrible that I have to do it but my vet says its time. She is anemic and its the very bad kind that might be caused by cancer. The vet says our only option is to give her shots 3 times a week that cost $30 a piece and they may or may not work. The only thing that is making me feel better is that she is about 4 and half years old and my ex-wife's sister found her litter and gave us Paul. So, Paul has had a MUCH better life for the last 4 years than she would have had being a stray cat and that is the only thing making me feel better. She is next to me now and I am giving her all the treats she wants. Here is Paul now and the last one is from when she was healthy. You can see the weight loss.

Modern & vintage set needs, trade list and my pc list ---> Hidden Content
    All well organized and regularly updated.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

oh... well gl
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

So sorry to hear about this - non pet owners will never understand how hard saying goodbye can be. Sounds like you're doing the right thing though
    Collecting all Rutgers alumni!!! Brian Leonard, Quincy Douby and Jason Bergmann are my main targets right now. Always looking for Mike McMahon and many others also.

Quote Originally Posted by marhjan View Post
    So sorry to hear about this - non pet owners will never understand how hard saying goodbye can be. Sounds like you're doing the right thing though
    It just feels so weird having her and knowing she is going to be dead tomorrow and she has no idea what is going to happen.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by detroittigers'10 View Post
    sorry bout that
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nepatsfan12dt View Post
    Sorry to hear about this.
    thanks

been there,done that,sucks bad
    but if she's in pain you gotta do what you gotta do
    still sucks though
    I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at trader vic's and his hair was perfect
    Hidden Content

man i am so sorry to hear about this.

my absolute favorite animal in the entire world is a cat.. love them all

sad news buddy. really sorry =[
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by marhjan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsj68 View Post
    been there,done that,sucks bad
    but if she's in pain you gotta do what you gotta do
    still sucks though
    As both said it stinks when you have to put a good pet down. Of course you said you gave her 4 years she might not have had. All I can say is grieve her loss when she gone and possibly get another cat not to replace her but to give a good life to honor her. As no pet can be replaced but it can help you in your loss.

Sorry to hear and best of luck on all fronts in crying in the vet office. I can admit I balled for my 240 lb baby when I had to put him down last year before he was truly ready to go. As you say they have no clue what going to happen and you hate taking them there. Of course in the end it the more humane thing to do. As you put their needs above yours which some owners do which is not right for the animal.

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast