Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Bush deregulated the crap out of the energy market when he was Governor of Texas, and he pretty much continued it during his presidency. After all, there were tons of rumors going around that Bush was going to make deregulation king (and former Enron Chairman) Ken Lay his Energy Secretary, but eventually choosing Spencer Abraham instead. Makes me wonder if Bush knew at that point, that Enron was a house of cards. He and Lay were apparently great friends.

wow, are we really knocking bush now because of who he thought about choosing for an appointment? do we really need to look at all the people obama was close to? come on man

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Bush deregulated the crap out of the energy market when he was Governor of Texas, and he pretty much continued it during his presidency. After all, there were tons of rumors going around that Bush was going to make deregulation king (and former Enron Chairman) Ken Lay his Energy Secretary, but eventually choosing Spencer Abraham instead. Makes me wonder if Bush knew at that point, that Enron was a house of cards. He and Lay were apparently great friends.

How is the energy market in texas doing? Tons of rumors?? Can I start a rumor now that Obama is going to appoint Bill Ayers to secretary of defense and Saul Alinsky to the attorney general if he gets re-elected?? ;)
    Last edited by sanfran22; 11-22-2011 at 04:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

well we know that, you have complaints about everything!!

How exactly has Obama taken money out of your pocket? I don't give a crap about the national debt just like if a friend I know is in financial debt. No reason for me to worry, its not my problem. I'll help them out some if they're really in hard times but again its not something that is my concern to deal with. And who cares about energy? The world will still be around for the next possible 80 years of our lives so live it up. I'm not going to turn in my '72 Chevelle and Dodge Viper so I can pretend I'm making a difference in the world with my new electric cars. Just like everyone says about our government and their help with foreign aid. Take care of ourselves here first and then if we have the means help out others

Only things from people of your ilk.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't think "my lil buddy GWB" did anything to the healthcare or energy market.

My point exactly. That is why we continued to have millions of uninsured americans. When President Obama tried to do something to help them your beloved republicans stonewalled that idea real quick.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

My point exactly. That is why we continued to have millions of uninsured americans. When President Obama tried to do something to help them your beloved republicans stonewalled that idea real quick.

Anyone can get healthcare. Let's just put everyone on medicaid now instead. That better for ya?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Only things from people of your ilk.....

oh no, you aren't one of those 99%ers complaining I have too much money are you?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Anyone can get healthcare. Let's just put everyone on medicaid now instead. That better for ya?

Tell that to the millions of unisured americans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

oh no, you aren't one of those 99%ers complaining I have too much money are you?

lol, uhhh not really......Make as much to your little hearts content.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

I don't need to, they could figure it out I would hope. But thanks to the liberals, we will all be forced into garbage coverage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i was one of those. guess what, i cut a ton of crap out of my expenses and pay for it myself. never once did i have the thought that someone owed me insurance. never once did i think that it was the president, or congresses responsibility to pay for me to have insurance.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast