Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First TTM Success -- So I'm trying more to see what happens!

My first TTM success came in recently. It was a 1990 Fleer Charlie Hough.

Since that was successful, I decided to try for more. This time I sent a card to Bobby Witt, Sr. and to Juan Gonzalez to see what happens.

It appears, based on the TTM manager, that both are fairly responsive (Witt at 99%, though it appears he hasn't signed in a while, Gonzalez at 95%).

So we'll see what happens.

I usually send low-value cards (most from that era generally are anyway) in case I don't get them back. That way it's no big loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@MRich1976 Good luck to you on both!

I am not sure why, but I have had hit and miss luck on Juan Gonzalez. Maybe the post office? Maybe his habits? Maybe because it is in the PR?

I have a few "pending" with him still, even though I actually received my most recent request back from him.

Just a heads up for you

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bigbenjobu Thanks for the head's up on that! I'll keep that in mind.

That's honestly why I sent the card I did. I have both the 1990 Donruss Rated Rookie AND Rated Rookie Reverse Negative, but I wasn't going to send either of those. I have a Stadium Club one, but I didn't know how well that one would take a marker. So I sent the 1990 Fleer. If I don't get it back I'll be a little disappointed, but again it's no big loss.