Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Football for your Basketball

I am looking to move all of my Football for your Basketball. Would like to make a large trade. You can look at my site and i have tons of more lower end #ed, inserts, and rookies i would like to move as well.

If you want to do a trade for lets say 100 #ed football cards i can send them to you and you can send me equal in return. You could also give me a list of some teams and i could do that that as well. I would be sending first since i have a 9 rating.

I would love to move all of this but i understand it could be difficult without knowing everything your getting.

We could also do a trade for some of my better cards and some of the lower end #ed, refractors, inserts, etc.

Again im just looking for equal value in return. not going to be to picky.

Example: i send a Peyton Manning #ed to 100... I would like to receive a Russell Westbrook #ed to 100 or so of similar value.... if i send you a drew stanton #ed 100, you can send me some scrub rafer alston #ed to 100 or so of similar value...

http://skreignman40.webs.com/
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang
    -Buccaneers Auto's and Game Used
    -Bulls Auto's, Game Used, Low #ed

You have any interest in Andre Iguodala?
    Collecting $.

Do you have any KC Chiefs? Looking for anything...low-end, inserts, base, etc im not picky
    Wantlists ---- NFL: ALL Kansas City Chiefs 1990-current (including D. Thomas, T. Gonzalez, P. Holmes, J. Montana, M. Allen, T. Green, D. Savage, J. Charles, etc)
    NFL: Ronald Moore (93-98), Rocky Calmus (02-05), J. Blackmon, B. Weeden, K. Hunter, D. Bryant, B. Pettigrew, K. Toston, M. Martin, Barry Sanders, etc
    NBA: OKC Thunder, Allen Iverson, Charles Barkley, J. Starks, etc....MLB: KC Royals

hello. I have a few basketball cards that i'm looking to move (Kobe gu ball card & Garrnet/Russell #'d card). scans of these two cards are in my bucket under "basketball". I think I also might have a few inserts that I can throw in. i'm interested in your jj watt auto #/99 card and your tom brady gu #/99 card. if interested in trading please reply with a PM. Tony

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    will gte you a list laster have a lot of bb

Man i have a huge lot of Brandon Rush.. lol
    Hidden Content
    Reggie Bush Super Collector
    Wants : Hidden Content

I Need the following.

2012 Prestige NFL Passport Signatures #23 LaMichael James / San Francisco 49ers Attributes: AU
    2012 Leaf Draft Autographs Blue #TR2 Trenton Robinson Attributes: AU
    2011 Rookies And Stars Rookie Revolution Black #30 Colin Kaepernick Attributes: S# /100
    2007 Topps Draft Picks And Prospects Chrome Black #105 Patrick Willis

Check my basketball trade list. http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1897528-Basketball-cards-for-trade-sell-(Low-End)-LTTF-Golden-State-Warriors
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

Check my basketball bucket, got around 16 cards in there. Some nice autos & GU. Maybe we could work something out.
    Basketball Bucket
    Thanks
    Last edited by UK_wildcat77; 03-19-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    have

2001 topps pristine david robinso gu
    2005-06 ud swet spot eddy curry gu
    2009-10 luol deng gu
    2004 hoops hot prospects luol dend 301/500

200708 ud star rookies joakim noah

like these
    2012 Prestige Rookie Signatures #219 Courtney Upshaw Attributes: AU, S# /599
    2011 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #86 J.J. Watt Attributes: AU, S# /99
    2012 Prestige Draft City Destination Signatures #6 Justin Blackmon Attributes: AU

2012 Prestige NFL Passport Signatures #23 LaMichael James / San Francisco 49ers Attributes: AU

lmk if i have anything of interest for any of those,... thanks.
    Last edited by Reeder; 03-19-2013 at 06:38 PM.
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast