Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Football for your Basketball

I am looking to move all of my Football for your Basketball. Would like to make a large trade. You can look at my site and i have tons of more lower end #ed, inserts, and rookies i would like to move as well.

If you want to do a trade for lets say 100 #ed football cards i can send them to you and you can send me equal in return. You could also give me a list of some teams and i could do that that as well. I would be sending first since i have a 9 rating.

I would love to move all of this but i understand it could be difficult without knowing everything your getting.

We could also do a trade for some of my better cards and some of the lower end #ed, refractors, inserts, etc.

Again im just looking for equal value in return. not going to be to picky.

Example: i send a Peyton Manning #ed to 100... I would like to receive a Russell Westbrook #ed to 100 or so of similar value.... if i send you a drew stanton #ed 100, you can send me some scrub rafer alston #ed to 100 or so of similar value...

http://skreignman40.webs.com/
    Hidden Content
    -Shawn Kemp
    -Aaron Harang
    -Buccaneers Auto's and Game Used
    -Bulls Auto's, Game Used, Low #ed

You have any interest in Andre Iguodala?
    Collecting $.

Do you have any KC Chiefs? Looking for anything...low-end, inserts, base, etc im not picky
    Wantlists ---- NFL: ALL Kansas City Chiefs 1990-current (including D. Thomas, T. Gonzalez, P. Holmes, J. Montana, M. Allen, T. Green, D. Savage, J. Charles, etc)
    NFL: Ronald Moore (93-98), Rocky Calmus (02-05), J. Blackmon, B. Weeden, K. Hunter, D. Bryant, B. Pettigrew, K. Toston, M. Martin, Barry Sanders, etc
    NBA: OKC Thunder, Allen Iverson, Charles Barkley, J. Starks, etc....MLB: KC Royals

hello. I have a few basketball cards that i'm looking to move (Kobe gu ball card & Garrnet/Russell #'d card). scans of these two cards are in my bucket under "basketball". I think I also might have a few inserts that I can throw in. i'm interested in your jj watt auto #/99 card and your tom brady gu #/99 card. if interested in trading please reply with a PM. Tony

will gte you a list laster have a lot of bb

Man i have a huge lot of Brandon Rush.. lol
    Hidden Content
    Reggie Bush Super Collector
    Wants : Hidden Content

I Need the following.

2012 Prestige NFL Passport Signatures #23 LaMichael James / San Francisco 49ers Attributes: AU
    2012 Leaf Draft Autographs Blue #TR2 Trenton Robinson Attributes: AU
    2011 Rookies And Stars Rookie Revolution Black #30 Colin Kaepernick Attributes: S# /100
    2007 Topps Draft Picks And Prospects Chrome Black #105 Patrick Willis

Check my basketball trade list. http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1897528-Basketball-cards-for-trade-sell-(Low-End)-LTTF-Golden-State-Warriors
    Baseball - SF Giants, Texas Rangers, Yoenis Cespedes, Roberto Clemente
    Basketball - GS Warriors, Michael Jordan, Monta Ellis
    Football - SF 49ers, Dan Marino, "Super Collecting" ERIC REID
    Hidden Content

Check my basketball bucket, got around 16 cards in there. Some nice autos & GU. Maybe we could work something out.
    Basketball Bucket
    Thanks
    Last edited by UK_wildcat77; 03-19-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    Hidden Content --Check all my sub-albums in my bucket! NO longer shipping to Canada, sorry.

have

2001 topps pristine david robinso gu
    2005-06 ud swet spot eddy curry gu
    2009-10 luol deng gu
    2004 hoops hot prospects luol dend 301/500

200708 ud star rookies joakim noah

like these
    2012 Prestige Rookie Signatures #219 Courtney Upshaw Attributes: AU, S# /599
    2011 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs Blue Refractors #86 J.J. Watt Attributes: AU, S# /99
    2012 Prestige Draft City Destination Signatures #6 Justin Blackmon Attributes: AU

2012 Prestige NFL Passport Signatures #23 LaMichael James / San Francisco 49ers Attributes: AU

lmk if i have anything of interest for any of those,... thanks.
    Last edited by Reeder; 03-19-2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast