Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    President Obama pardons thanksgiving turkey

    Here's a little light hearted article to cool everybody off from the nascar discussion. Now this is not a republican or democrat issue because all presidents since the first bush has did this.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,7666699.story
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    thought it was ridiculous since it first happened
    bucket:Hidden Content

    Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Here's a little light hearted article to cool everybody off from the nascar discussion. Now this is not a republican or democrat issue because all presidents since the first bush has did this.

    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,7666699.story
    So because everyone else did it then it is OK for him to do it? What ever happened to CHANGE?

    I couldn't help myself...

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    So because everyone else did it then it is OK for him to do it? What ever happened to CHANGE?

    I couldn't help myself...
    Being vegatarian myself I have no problem with any president regardless of party continuing this tradition. I would like to see a president take it one step futher and celebrate a vegan thanksgiving.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Being vegatarian myself I have no problem with any president regardless of party continuing this tradition. I would like to see a president take it one step futher and celebrate a vegan thanksgiving.
    Yeah, I was totally joking. Not holding my breath on the vegan Thanksgiving tho LOL

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."


  6. #6
    did he at least save me some sweet taters?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •