Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

First lady booed at nascar race

I wonder what our resident nascar expert would have to say about this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ycn-10493215
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

What's the big deal , She was booed at the world series game also . Do you really expect the people that her and her husband say these are the people that cling to there religion and guns. These are the majority of the people that dissaprove of vacations to spain on the tax payer dime , flying in tax payer paid for planes 4 hrs. ahead of her husband when they are going to the same place because she doesn't feel like waitng on him ,These are the people she is trying to tell what they can eat , and how much they can have . These are the people they refer to as racists, extremist tea party members that want to obide by the consitution and dont want government to control there lives . These are the people that are sick and tired of what she and her husbands vision of this country will be when they get done .

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

The writes is disgusted at peoples freedom of expression. Yahoo needs some new writes. though they have a few quality ones I am finding more and more writers like this idiot who if you read into the articles takes itself apart when you dissect it.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

What's the big deal , She was booed at the world series game also . Do you really expect the people that her and her husband say these are the people that cling to there religion and guns. These are the majority of the people that dissaprove of vacations to spain on the tax payer dime , flying in tax payer paid for planes 4 hrs. ahead of her husband when they are going to the same place because she doesn't feel like waitng on him ,These are the people she is trying to tell what they can eat , and how much they can have . These are the people they refer to as racists, extremist tea party members that want to obide by the consitution and dont want government to control there lives . These are the people that are sick and tired of what she and her husbands vision of this country will be when they get done .

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but ALL presidents get luxury perks it's part of being a president...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but ALL presidents get luxury perks it's part of being a president...

and it was wrong with bush did it, it was wrong when clinton did it, it was wrong when bush did it, it was wrong when reagan did it...

some things are luxury perks that are part of the job. taking vacations to spain and flying in a separate private plane because you don't want to wait a few hours is excessive and thus "we the people" have a right to be upset about it

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

and it was wrong with bush did it, it was wrong when clinton did it, it was wrong when bush did it, it was wrong when reagan did it...

some things are luxury perks that are part of the job. taking vacations to spain and flying in a separate private plane because you don't want to wait a few hours is excessive and thus "we the people" have a right to be upset about it

ALL presidents have done this. Why we so worried about it now? Why even bring it up if it's part of what they receive for being a president? I agree, it's wrong but it's not gonna change...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 11-21-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

This is exactly why comic book collectors should not vote .

I don't and i'm proud of it. How's the country doing with your vote?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

ALL presidents have done this. Why we so worried about it now? Why even bring it up if it's part of what they receive for being a president? I agree, it's wrong but it's not gonna change...

People have complained about it with every president for generations. Why should obama be free from negative opinion?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If ya'll are ok with boing Mrs Obama don't get mad if someone boos barbra or laura bush.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah me personally im just gettin sick of seeing him and his family at every event living the good life.The majority of us cant even afford to go to a race,game,event etc.It just gets tiresome!The people are getting fed up..I cant remember any other president who got this kind of public praise and coverage.I'm over it already i know that

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast