Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 113 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1458

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

JIM TRESSEL!

He still is one of the best most down to earth Big Program Coaches of my life time. When he was at OSU he was the only NCAA Division 1 Football Head Coach to also teach classes at his university. Sad but true that he was the only educator in his position! He cared about others around him and still is in a position to help students. I am and always will be a fan of this man and coach.

I sent two football legends customs and an index card. He signed the front of both of the customs and filled out the back of both:

Name "Jim Tressel"
    Team "YSU/OSU"
    Date "1986-2000
    2001-2010"

That would have been cool enough, but he personalized the Index Card:
    "Mike,
    Best Wishes!
    Jim Tressel"

Thrilled already and even more so to see him add a card I had never seen. He autographed this slightly larger than regular card as well. It is a Coach Tressel OSU card that had some stats and his former contact info on the back from when he was at OSU. Typical Tressel it lists as one of his three main highlights: "Has led Conference in Academic All-Big Ten selections 8 of the last ten years."

The Ohio State University lost a true asset when they lost him. Just another case where what you receive for two stamps makes me love this hobby! I am sure that you all can guess what will be my September success of the month!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Henry Cavill - 1/1 (personalized & signed my 8 x 10 photo)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wonderful return today! I am sad that I did not take the time to get a better item to send out!

Dawn Wells 2/2 She signed a baseball legends of the game blank and an index card for me.

Should you not know she is most famous for playing Mary Ann in the TV show Gilligan's Island.

SCF Rewards
    Country

- Ron Gant 3/3 c/o workplace in 30 days. Signed three cards all in blue sharpie. Signature looks great. Thanks Ron!

- Josh Harrison 2/2 c/o Pirates in 32 days. Complete surprise. Very happy to see this comeback. Signed two cards in blue sharpie both 2012 Topps. Great success!

- Johnny Yong Bosch 4/4 c/o PO Box in 80 days. Signed four 4x6 photos in blue sharpie, all of various characters he has voiced.

- Chien Ming Wang - 0/1 c/o Louisville Bats in 30 days. RTS - no longer at this address.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kenny Rogers the singer! He returned my card unsigned and taped my SASE to a 5x7 envelope that had a autographed 5x7 in it! You youngers might know him from his current commercial where he is singing the Gambler as he is playing cards and one of the guys makes a statement like it is not easy playing poker with Kenny Rogers. He is a true Country Music Icon and I personally would love to take that guys spot in the game!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

3 out of 4 envelopes today were successes!

Hersey Hawkins 3/3
    Jimmy Watson 2/2
    Nadia Comaneci 2/2

Roman Gabriel returned my items unsigned with a small note asking $15 per auto!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm on a very good run of late and today was a good day!

Al MacInnis 2/2 hockey cards
    Jerry Jones 2/2 football cards to Cowboys Owner
    Eric Nesterenko 2/2 hockey cards
    Jimmy Key 1/1 baseball card
    George R Martin 1/0 sent a requests and SASE to get an auto bookplate

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tim Hardaway 2/2!
    I am thrilled to have him in my collection! Any one else here old enough to remember the Run TMC days? Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin made the Warriors amazingly fun to watch!

SCF Rewards
    Country

- Don August 1/1 c/o home in 10 days. Signed a 1990 Score in blue sharpie. For a friendly contest that I'm doing on YT with my fellow TTMers.

- Brett Butler 2/2 c/o Marlins in 9 days. Signed a 1990 Score in blue sharpie and a 1993 Upper Deck. One for the set and one for the contest.

- Chris James 2/3 c/o store in 10 days. Signed two Phillies cards in blue sharpie but not the Indians card. Nice success for my Phillies PC.

- Mike Lieberthal 2/2 c/o home in 33 days. Signed two Phillies cards in blue sharpie. Nice success for my Phillies PC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mark Appel 3/3

Page 113 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast