Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

autos through agents

does anyone know how to get in touch with professional sports agents to get there autos? and what are there emails or the sites that show there contact info?

I know that guys like Allen Iverson & Jameer Nelson sign through their agencies... That probably doesn't help you though, sorry.
    Hidden Content

Banner created by delacroixandora

Would it be possible to PM Iverson and Nelson's contact info?

I have been looking for some of the less popular football and baseball players to try and do this. Haven't heard much about basketball players.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Would it be possible to PM Iverson and Nelson's contact info?

I have been looking for some of the less popular football and baseball players to try and do this. Haven't heard much about basketball players.
    Iverson is snail mail to his agency, not email...

Joe Rosen got me an Okajima autograph last season...

go to sportsagentblog.com and click on the agencies tab. There are tons of links to agent websites that you can try. Most of them will say that they can't send autographs or will just ignore you but you could run into some luck! I got a Matt Moore this way so it worth a shot. Good luck and keep us posted!

That awkward moment when you e-mail an agent and they ask who are you and how did you get their e-mail which is on the official site?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJaysRock View Post
    That awkward moment when you e-mail an agent and they ask who are you and how did you get their e-mail which is on the official site?
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    Ray Rice, Famous Jameis, Ray Lewis, OJ Simpson and Mike Priefer are my heroes!!!!!!

"F u c k B i t c h e s, get money!"

"Hate f a g s? The answer's 'yes'."

Kevin Martin has worked in past via agant email.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast