Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546 LastLast
    jinunited, dre2112, Deangelohallcollector, zas667, buccofan90 packages have been mailed today. Just dropped tem in the box at the corner, should process tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Thanks!!

Ready for round 5
    SUPER COLLECTING RYAN BROYLES

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    jinunited, dre2112, Deangelohallcollector, zas667, buccofan90 packages have been mailed today. Just dropped tem in the box at the corner, should process tonight or early tomorrow morning.
    Correction, probably won't process until Monday morning since today is Saturday...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

No rush on mine Roger, send when you are able too! Rest up buddy! ;)

Looking for Current Red Wings RC's/AU/GU

All packages are done! They will go to the PO on Monday!

hey thanks for the incredible effort and work put into hosting this group submission, now i just pray to the postal gods that these and my jsa submission arrive this week before the show next weekend!

Reminder wen you get your cards back to please leave feedback. If you don't see our deal in the TM you will have to change it to look back up to 90 days previous.

You got them all out today right?
    Now collecting Strasburg
    And Always......Cal Ripken
    Hidden Content <--Have List
    UPDATED---11/2/2012
    Have 1855/11189 Total BV 18,357.10 / 16.58%Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by joeya2001 View Post
    You got them all out today right?
    Everyone except yours, I ran out of tape

But seriously all went out today. Most should process today, the ones tat I just dropped in the box at the corner should process tomorrow since it was after 5PM.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 04-16-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Ok cool thanks alot!
    Now collecting Strasburg
    And Always......Cal Ripken
    Hidden Content <--Have List
    UPDATED---11/2/2012
    Have 1855/11189 Total BV 18,357.10 / 16.58%Hidden Content

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546 LastLast