Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Climategate 2.0: New E-Mails Rock The Global Warming Debate

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Little surprise that the US Dept. of Energy is involved. After their assistance in covering up the pending layoffs at Solyndra until after the elections to protect Democratic offices this should be no surprise.

Saw an interesting report last night that shows that Al Gore directly profited from investing in "green energy" companies before their IPO's went public. Gore and a friend co-invested and cashed out after the IPO went public and turned their $16 mill investment into nearly $90 mill.

Interesting how Gore created this "green" hype, is now making millions off of it and the govt. is helping to cover it all up. I wonder where the Occupy people stand on this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

What I don't get is how people who claim to be proponents of science blindly follow this political agenda parading as science. If you believe in global warming based on this "science," you're just as guilty as the people who don't believe in it because Glenn Beck told them not to.

Ignorance comes in many forms...and the ignorant mocking others' ignorance is the worst kind.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Little surprise that the US Dept. of Energy is involved. After their assistance in covering up the pending layoffs at Solyndra until after the elections to protect Democratic offices this should be no surprise.

Saw an interesting report last night that shows that Al Gore directly profited from investing in "green energy" companies before their IPO's went public. Gore and a friend co-invested and cashed out after the IPO went public and turned their $16 mill investment into nearly $90 mill.

Interesting how Gore created this "green" hype, is now making millions off of it and the govt. is helping to cover it all up. I wonder where the Occupy people stand on this?

Didn't Bush's company make billions off the war in Iraq?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

not sure but apparently as long as someone else did it, immoral action is ok. at least when it is a democrat. care to comment on the discussion here instead of derailing it by bashing bush?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

not sure but apparently as long as someone else did it, immoral action is ok. at least when it is a democrat. care to comment on the discussion here instead of derailing it by bashing bush?

Ya, i forgot. Hypocritical, FTW!

P.S. I'm not a democrat...nice try though...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Ya, i forgot. Hypocritical, FTW!

P.S. I'm not a democrat...nice try though...

oh no, i remember that you don't vote, but you still only bash republicans. anyway, nice avoidance, please either comment on the thread topic or stop trying to derail into a bash bush thread.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

oh no, i remember that you don't vote, but you still only bash republicans. anyway, nice avoidance, please either comment on the thread topic or stop trying to derail into a bash bush thread.

I bash all waste of skin in office...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I thought you were leaving? Anyway, if you are talking about Haliburton, It wasn't Bush. It was Cheney. It also wasn't covered up and a hoax to make money. It was well known that Haliburton sold to the Gov't.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I thought you were leaving? Anyway, if you are talking about Haliburton, It wasn't Bush. It was Cheney. It also wasn't covered up and a hoax to make money. It was well known that Haliburton sold to the Gov't.

Guess you don't know much about Bin Laden's history and Bush's oil history, aye?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast