Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Herman Cain might be leaving the race

From yahoo:

Herman Cain is reportedly considering ending his presidential bid after fielding another charge of sexual impropriety Monday. As has been the case with the past spate of sexual-harassment charges against the former Godfather's Pizza CEO, Cain has flatly denied the latest charge from Georgia businesswoman Ginger White that the two had carried on a 13-year extramarital affair.

Multiple news outlets report that Cain announced to staff during a conference call Tuesday morning that he is reassessing his presidential campaign, though he noted this is not the first time he has reassessed his 2012 plans.
    "Now with this latest one we have to do an assessment as to whether or not this is going to create too much of a cloud in some peoples' minds as to whether or not they should support us going forward," Cain said, according to the Des Moines Register, in reference to White's claim.
    Cain reconfirmed that he regarded White as a friend and did assist her financially, but denied her claims of an affair.
    "If a decision is made, different than we should plow ahead, you all will be the first to know," Cain said.
    He reportedly added that his campaign will arrive at a decision in the coming days.

I am not going to take a position and I won't convict Herman Cain just yet because I don't know what happened. But here is the way I look at it:

If I am Herman Cain, and none of this is true, I would stand my ground and not budge and I would remain as a presidential candidate.

Or if it is true: Then I would step down immediately before possibly anything else could come out of it.

Democrats have shown they can be pretty unfaithful but if all of this is true Republicans ought to be more serious on this whole family values stuff.

Besides, it's not like I really agree with any of Herman Cain's ideas anyway. I hope he gets out of this mess.
    Last edited by TheGrapher; 11-29-2011 at 06:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

while i don't know what is true and what isn't, i feel there is probably something to some of it. regardless, the nature of politics is that he was probably toast the second the first accusation came out. even if they are all lies, standing his ground will only cost money. he has no chance of winning.

SCF Rewards
    Country

while i don't know what is true and what isn't, i feel there is probably something to some of it. regardless, the nature of politics is that he was probably toast the second the first accusation came out. even if they are all lies, standing his ground will only cost money. he has no chance of winning.

Gingrich has been married three times and sent divorce papers to his wife while she was in the hospital when she had CANCER and her HUSBAND WAS CHEATING ON HER!!!

Apparently that hasn't stopped him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Gingrich has been married three times and sent divorce papers to his wife while she was in the hospital when she had CANCER and her HUSBAND WAS CHEATING ON HER!!!

Apparently that hasn't stopped him.

It's not the "act" that gets you in trouble, it's the coverup and denial that people do not tolerate.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I'm sure there will be another turd to follow right behind him to lead our country...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is unfortuante. He is the only candidate I was willing to vote for. For the first time since I was 18 I may be avoiding the polling locations this year.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

That is unfortuante. He is the only candidate I was willing to vote for. For the first time since I was 18 I may be avoiding the polling locations this year.

*gasp*

Looks like you'll be bunched in with the "if you don't vote you don't have an opinion on politics people."

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Only 1 reason he'd dropped out........GUILTY

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Only 1 reason he'd dropped out........GUILTY

while i think he is probably guilty of something, i have to disagree with your statement. once these accusations come out during a campaign, he was done. if these were out and dealt with years ago it wouldn't matter but coming out during the campaign sealed it.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast