Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Halal holiday turkeys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Halal holiday turkeys

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-...lal-certified/

Personally I'm a vegatarian so I don't eat turkey regardless of how it was killed. I took the article with a grain of salt knowing what type of website it came from. This post summs up how I feel about the entire matter:

osted on November 24, 2011 at 8:44pm
    C’monnnn a dead turkey is a dead turkey. I don’t care how it was killed ! We eat kosher too…what does that mean ?

This article is just another attempt to spead islamphobia. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Regardless if you believe in it or agree with them if you are running a business you would be foolish not to offer products and services that muslims would like.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

wow. I could care less if my food is slaughtered under and religious preparation tradition. if it meets FDA standards then it's fine by me. Seems to me that if butterball could kill a turkey a way that would allow them to sell to people that follow a religious food prep tradition and also sell them to the normal american consumer and it doesn't cost them anything extra than killing them not under these food prep traditions then it's a better business practice for them. That way they increase the people who can buy and they don't have to have separate slaughter runs and packaging. Sounds like a good business decision to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow. I could care less if my food is slaughtered under and religious preparation tradition. If it meets fda standards then it's fine by me. Seems to me that if butterball could kill a turkey a way that would allow them to sell to people that follow a religious food prep tradition and also sell them to the normal american consumer and it doesn't cost them anything extra than killing them not under these food prep traditions then it's a better business practice for them. That way they increase the people who can buy and they don't have to have separate slaughter runs and packaging. Sounds like a good business decision to me.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-...lal-certified/

Personally I'm a vegatarian so I don't eat turkey regardless of how it was killed. I took the article with a grain of salt knowing what type of website it came from. This post summs up how I feel about the entire matter:

osted on November 24, 2011 at 8:44pm
    C’monnnn a dead turkey is a dead turkey. I don’t care how it was killed ! We eat kosher too…what does that mean ?

This article is just another attempt to spead islamphobia. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Regardless if you believe in it or agree with them if you are running a business you would be foolish not to offer products and services that muslims would like.

Glad to see you looking at the right place for your info now . Your coming along quite nicely .

As For the turkey story , I like em' baked or fried as long as the feathers are gone .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see you looking at the right place for your info now . Your coming along quite nicely .

As For the turkey story , I like em' baked or fried as long as the feathers are gone .

Ha Ha I was just following up on something mr tax man told me to look at. I try to stay away from sites like that if you know what I mean. You should also try the veggie roast that they sell at the 7 day adventist store on memorial drive in decatur. It taste much better than turkey. Happy belated thanksgiving to ya.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

at what temperature do you think all of the religiousness is cooked out of these turkeys? I don't want to take any chances.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Seriousness aside.... this is funny

“ Halal Certified”
    The turkey wore a vest and blew himself up in a school bus.
    Giblets everywhere.

I think if you consider the source and the people cited in the story you get all the information you need to get... An anti-islamists blogger and an anti-sharia blogger... Yep, those two are qualified to speak for the entire christianity section of America

SCF Rewards
    Country

at what temperature do you think all of the religiousness is cooked out of these turkeys? I don't want to take any chances.

When ya'll stop eating them. Sorry I couldn't resist that one.