Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

Prices for TTM/IP autos?

Hello,
    I will be listing a ton of IP/TTM autos on EBAY, mostly commons and Minor Stars. What would you suggest is a good price to list them at? maybe $3-4 each? your advice please, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Non-certified autographs simply don't sell very well, especially on eBay...I would list them auction-style at $.99 plus shipping and handling.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

thank you very much for your response i appreciate it. yes, normally that would work, but i have over 500 autographs to list, and with the listing fee(even with the 50 free per month) listing them at 99 cents, i think i will lose money on the deal. because just 20-25 cents goes to the listing fee. so...if i wanted to list them fixed price, what would be a reasonable price per card? should i use the best offer feature? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're worried about listing fees then maybe you could try listing them by team or some type of commonality (college, etc).

BANNED

Country

Non-certified autographs simply don't sell very well, especially on eBay...I would list them auction-style at $.99 plus shipping and handling.

This. You're probably better off selling them on other trading sites...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

can anyone tell me if i wanted to list them fixed price, what would be a reasonable price per card?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

for common players, they will sell at $1 unless its a rare signer or something like that. Thats why you are seeing the suggestion of putting some ebay lots together to cut down on fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I agree, try selling them in team lots, or set lots. I've tried listing some doubles of minor stars and commons from time to time, and rarely get more than a dollar for them. I've also tried buying some to fill in holes, and after shipping, can't justify spending much more than 3-4 bucks total unless there is something rare about the card or sig. Now, if it's five cards I need for a set, that changes things.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

thanks guys for your advice, i really appreciate it. i tried lots before and only got $2-3 per lot. so i was thinking of maybe listing them for $1.99 or $2.99 each with a best offer to see what i can get because $2-3 for a whole lot, i lost money on that deal! do you think a $1.99 or $2.99 per card with best offer will work for most autographs?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

'commons and minor stars' will not sell for $1.99 or 2.99 plus shipping. All the best advice has been given above.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast