Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Upper Deck NPNs? gone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Upper Deck NPNs? gone?

Just went to check UD to see if they had any new NPNs and there was none available to pick. Did they do away with it or is there just nothing. I've never seen a day when there was none there to choose from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have heard that all company's are stopping NPN's. I am not sure how that is legal because I thought NPN was to get around the gambling laws, but that is what I have heard.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

Maybe they were having system issues that day.. There are 11 new ones up there now @ http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn/
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...