Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Canton, GA girl was beaten, stabbed and killed

I know that we all banter and pick with each other on here but I would think that regardless of our different views we can all agree this this story is disgusting and whoever did this to this little girl should be tourtured and set on fire.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/can...f-1252353.html
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

i know that we all banter and pick with each other on here but i would think that regardless of our different views we can all agree this this story is disgusting and whoever did this to this little girl should be tourtured and set on fire.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/can...f-1252353.html

+1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know that we all banter and pick with each other on here but I would think that regardless of our different views we can all agree this this story is disgusting and whoever did this to this little girl should be tourtured and set on fire.

Nope. I disagree.

I think the person who did this should be given to the family of the little girl. If the family doesn't want to take care of it then I support your idea.

If someone did this to one of my children I would not rest until I personally witnessed the spark of life draining from his eyes by my own hand.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Nope. I disagree.

I think the person who did this should be given to the family of the little girl. If the family doesn't want to take care of it then I support your idea.

If someone did this to one of my children I would not rest until I personally witnessed the spark of life draining from his eyes by my own hand.

I like your way of thinking...

SCF Rewards
    Country

There was a case on banned from tv several years ago in one of the latino countries where a man was accused of raping kids. He was captured but the citizens, stripped down to his drawers, beaten and set on fire. I can't recall what country that it happened in but I like how they handle business.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-20-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: typo

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

My Buddy does all the carpet work at River Ridge Apts. where this happened . He has been questioned by the police and investigators , because he has access to all vacant apts. by master key and he also lives there . This is a sad and disgusting story and when they catch this guy he should be castrated in the public square .

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Buddy does all the carpet work at River Ridge Apts. where this happened . He has been questioned by the police and investigators , because he has access to all vacant apts. by master key and he also lives there . This is a sad and disgusting story and when they catch this guy he should be castrated in the public square .

+1
    I agree with you wholeheartedly brother.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Update an arrest has been made in the case. I will post more information as it arrives.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...killing/nFwjb/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good...I hope he gets tortured. They need to make them suffer the same way he made suffer that poor girl

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a link with some pictures of the scumbag. The local police will be holding a news confrence shortly.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/arr...s-1253596.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast